Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AMC Monday

Featured Replies

  • Member

So my ABC is out again (have I mentioned how much our ABC affilliate SUCKS?).....

Anyway, anyone care to inform me of what's going on today? Thanks. :)

  • Replies 11
  • Views 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

Sydney sees Colby and runs up and hugs her. She's happy she's alive till she sees a bunch of snacks in her hands and realizes she's been lying to everyone and calls her a !@#$%^&*]. Colby says she's been hiding bc she's scared of going to jail. Colby says she;s dead and shes staying that way.

Kendall is talking to Spike about loving Ryan.

Pointless conversations at ConFusion between Ryan/Annie, Di/Jamie, Jon/Amanda and Del/Julia

JR sees Babe naked on the roof and asks her why? SHe makes up some stupid excuse about the pool being htere for some photoshoot and how she got stuffy and decded to soak in the pool naked on the roof. He asked her where Josh is and she says he left hours ago, while he stays hidden in the backgroeund

  • Author
  • Member

I can always count on you Cheap! Thanks :)

I so wouldn't believe Babe's excuse...

Anyway thanks...please keep up the recaps :)

  • Author
  • Member

They just turned my ABC on! So I missed the first half :(

How come Sydney let Colby get back in the tunnels?

  • Member

OMFG, I'm flipping through channels and I just happen to turn it to amc because josh/kendall were talking, and kendall is propping the piglet again. Theres no way in hell kendall would want josh with babe. Amc just won't stop, thats why their ratings are in the toilet.

  • Member

Kendall probably just wants her brother happy and her hate for JR and what he did to her and her son is greater than the hate she has for Babe.

  • Member

Yawn! I just watched my tape.

I do appreciate it when the writers put so many boring couples in one location to ff through: Ryan/Annie, Jonathan/Amanda, Erin/Jamal.

Sydney stupidly covering for Colby? Why?

I can't believe JR didn't catch the !@#$%^&*] & the Unabortion!

Kendall's dream was a hoot. It was really the only part worth watching, imo.

This may be my final week watching for awhile if ABC doesn't make the headwriter announcement by October 1st. I can't take this crap.

  • Member

Sry to hear about that alwaysAMC! :( Cheap always has the best recaps!

I liked this episode. Josh and Babe were hot, JR is really annoying me. The dream about two Kendall's with Zach being killed was REALLY strange. Annie is such a waste. Yawn. I wanted a better Amanda and Jonathan love scene - boo!

  • Member
I can't believe JR didn't catch the !@#$%^&*] & the Unabortion!

I am watching right now on SoapNet. I havent seen much of AMC lately. It just doesnt keep my attention anymore. I am tired of the Babe/JR crap! She was portrayed as not a tramp anymore. JR was the evil one who kept thinking Babe would cheat on him. Blah, blah, blah. You know the rest of the story. NOW, Babe is a skank, tramp sleeping with Josh after she was portrayed as pure and white. :lol: The writing for AMC stinks. I hate the way AMC has been written lately. Not even Jacob Young can keep my TV on ABC(All My Children) anymore.

  • Member

When did JR become naive enough to fall for the old story about the air conditioning shutting down so I took off all my clothes in the office and went naked up to the roof so I could cool off in a kiddie pool? And how did Josh have time to go and hide? I hope they come up with something more original than JR losing it yet again, since he called Babe a saint as she flashed back to having sex with his enemy earlier that evening.

Why does Kendall want her brother to hook up with Babe? I would think she would be wary of both of them. Kendall doesn't seem bothered that Josh drugged his mother which resulted in her stabbing the man she loves and then blamed it on an innocent young woman all so he could get a more glamorous TV job.

  • Member

cheap21 I love your avatar. :lol:

  • Member
cheap21 I love your avatar. :lol:

lol...thanks. That chick is a trip

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.