Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Passions, Monday 9/25

Featured Replies

  • Member

So Siren's last episode is a whole lot of nothing. Basically, Miguel almost sleeps with her to prevent Fox and Ivy from finding him with Kay. Siren gets ticked off with this, and is last seen schmoozing with Endora and Tabitha at the "Welcome Home" party Endora's conjured up for Tabitha.

Lame, lame exit. It's another non-exit like Liz and Rachel! At least Maya got to be killed off, and she was a peripheral character at best! Endora should've conjured up Prince Charming and given Siren the fairy tale ending she deserves.

  • Replies 20
  • Views 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

And so goes another wasted Passions character.

We had to go through the last year with this crap of a story and still no Charity!?!?! Thanks JER! Thanks a lot <_<

  • Member

The way it ended made me think there would be a new Siren on Monday or whenever that bunch is on next. There was no ending for the character. This isn't a character that can just vanish from the screen without an explanation. She was on screen and angry with Miguel the last we saw her. If that's the end of Siren then that's really weird.

  • Member

Thank CHRIST! She's AWFUL. I'm so glad PSNS is done with her.

  • Member

I am so glad the mermaid is gone! UGH, hated the storyline.

  • Member

Who cares? The character started out fun but then she started going after both Fox and Miguel and then she got annoying. I liked Brandi but I want her gone. This show needs to get rid of worthless characters and it is finally making strides to do that. If anyone deserved a bigger exit, it was Liz. I hope they don't bring Siren back-Passions would've been better off bringing Brandi as Charity. Nevertheless, Charity will be back soon anyway. The one thing I want to know is what was the point of Siren? She was funny at times but she never had direction. She was all over the place and it never seemed the character had a purpose other then to complicate Miguel/Kay/Fox which could've been done without her. She went from wanting Miguel, to hating Kay and wanting revenge, to going after Fox, to going back after Miguel, to making threats to Miguel, and that was it. I totally think Passions had no idea where to go with her story.

The one shining moment about Monday is the return of Tabitha. Finally!!! Welcome back Juliet-you were truly missed :) .

  • Member

Wow. That's a good thing too! Back from Saturn? HAHAHAHA. Oh dear God.

  • Member

Brandi Burkhardt was wasted as Siren. She should of been Charity.

  • Member

Charity Rahmer for Charity Re-cast!

And please don't give the "Charity is a bad actress" argument here because we're talking about PSNS, and I'll laugh in your face!

  • Member

Charity Rahmer brings a whole new level of bad... She's bad even for PSNS, so that says something.

  • Member

^

X

well said Danni.

  • Author
  • Member

Rahmer makes watching tv unbearable. I'd never cringed at an actor or actress before until I saw her.

  • Member

She'd fit in at PSNS so well. And she is *SO* Charity.

  • Member

Wait, Charity is coming back?!

  • Member

No daysfan but we all think she will be.

I don't want Rahmer as Charity, Passions does do a decent job of finding good actresses. They suck at picking male ones. I mean Passions actually has a good female cast but it's male cast is lacking big time. I am confident they will find someone that is decent for Charity. Maybe we will even get Molly Stanton back. Is her show still on?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.