Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AMC Thursday

Featured Replies

  • Member

Way to have goals for yourself Jamie... "I've made enough money lately, we can go ahead and post future bails" (Or something like that)....dude, are you really that proud of the fact you'll knowingly commit more crimes in the future?

LMAO at Tad at the end....I wonder who it could be?

Dixie - stupid move.

  • Replies 16
  • Views 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

I know who it is that roughed up Tad.

Jamie is such a poor excuse for a character. The actor tries so hard to be a macho man but he's not on par w/ Jacob.

  • Member

Not much interesting today, imo.

Why did they have to put Colby & Sydney on two days in a row? The more they talk about their party, the more I dread it.

So Babe is now telling Dixie how to be a parent? LMAO! I hope the next headwriter lets Dixie call Babe on stealing Bianca's kid, lying to JR, and then abandoning that child to go kidnap her own from the only parents he ever knew (OLTL's Kevin & Kelly). Dixie needs to knock Babe down 100 pegs!

I'm glad Tad's time in the coffin wasn't dragged out like Greg's.

Zach sure did waffle when Kendall asked about the CD. It was one of the weirdest breakups I've ever seen because it doesn't make sense why he refused to just tell her how he got it. I'm no Zendall fan, but I feel bad for those of you who are that the writers couldn't give them better material than this.

  • Member

Babe needs to shut the hell up!!!

Sad about Zach and Kendall :( ... Kendall still has her trust issues.

  • Member

I wonder who it is at the end w/ Tad. Maybe Zach? David? We'll see.

That was pretty dumb of Dixie to go to Derek.

Ugh. Can't stand Colby and Sydney. I can't wait for the stupid party to be over. I'm sick of hear about it. Colby and Josh? Pathetic. They should make more of a rivialry between Colby & Krystal, that would be a LOT better. I just don't like it.

What else happened? Okay of a day.

  • Member
I wonder who it is at the end w/ Tad. Maybe Zach? David? We'll see.

It's Del.

  • Member

I only have one thing to say about today's episode.

F*CK YOU MEGAN MCTAVISH! :angry::angry:

I guess you think us Zen fans stand to be jerked around some more?

  • Member
I only have one thing to say about today's episode.

F*CK YOU MEGAN MCTAVISH! :angry::angry:

I guess you think us Zen fans stand to be jerked around some more?

[!@#$%^&*], even Ross and Rachel had less starts and stops over a decade.

  • Member
Jamie is such a poor excuse for a character. The actor tries so hard to be a macho man but he's not on par w/ Jacob.

His voice sounds like a 14 year old boy.

  • Member

I'm off the Zendall bandwaggon. Zach is acting liek he has a speech impediment and can't communicate with his wife. This brooding persona is only interesting but for so long.

  • Member
I'm off the Zendall bandwaggon. Zach is acting liek he has a speech impediment and can't communicate with his wife. This brooding persona is only interesting but for so long.

I believe he's protecting Kendall from something he found out.

  • Member
I believe he's protecting Kendall from something he found out.

Yep and Ryan will find that thing out....

Ryan has no right to go off on Zach. Zach doesn't have to explain his actions to anyone least of all him. Zach in the end is protecting Kendall in his own way. It proves that he is willing to sacrifice a future with her in order to make her life happy. I mean is the secret has anything to do with Spike and Madden you know Kendall will be crushed. Zach is willing to lose it all so he doesn't have to inflict that pain on her.

The writing stinks but the simple message is still there, the love Zach has for Kendall is magic.

  • Member
I'm off the Zendall bandwaggon. Zach is acting liek he has a speech impediment and can't communicate with his wife. This brooding persona is only interesting but for so long.

Q, I didn't realize that you were a Zendall fan to begin with?

  • Member

I wanted Dixie to tell off the ho !@#$%^&*] Babe and slap her down. And why must Ambyr Childers(Colby) yell and/or scream her lines. Is there a director or producer in the house who can tell her to tone it down a lot. I was a fan, but now I think AMC should re-cast or send Colby back to Liza. Ship Sidney back to her parents. I think Taylor Gildersleeve(Sidney) should've been cast as Colby instead.

  • Member
I wanted Dixie to tell off the ho !@#$%^&*] Babe and slap her down. And why must Ambyr Childers(Colby) yell and/or scream her lines. Is there a director or producer in the house who can tell her to tone it down a lot. I was a fan, but now I think AMC should re-cast or send Colby back to Liza. Ship Sidney back to her parents. I think Taylor Gildersleeve(Sidney) should've been cast as Colby instead.

Judy Blye obviously went for her much-loved "Look" with the Colby girl.

Sidebar: ITA about the yelling. With Julie Carruthers giving notes on such insignificant parts of performances during Soapstar 2, I'm surprised she's not giving this girl a little tiny note on her performance...

"TAKE A FUCKIN' ACTING CLASS!"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.