DAYS: Soap Opera Digest Spoilers

• Members

“DAYS: THE SECRET IS OUT"

At long last, Shawn and Belle learn the truth this week: Shawn, not Philip is Claire’s biological father. Too bad they don’t believe it.

Shawn suffers alcohol poisoining after a drinking binge with Philip. While in his room, Belle discovers a file on Claire that Chelsea left for them to find. She opens it and sees a DNA test proving Shawn is Claire's father. Shawn wakes up and Belle shows him the information. They are shocked and don't believe it because they don't remember they slept together. Philip and Mimi come in and Shawn and Belle share the news with them. Philip rages at Belle that she wants Claire to be Shawn's. Mimi thinks she's off the hook for her lies since they all know the truth now. Lexie suggests a DNA test to put the matter to rest, but Philip refuses to allow it.

HOTN: MBE, SN and Shelle

VCR alert: Sami and EJ are arrested

Article on Peck and Clark being let go but no details.

Article on Joe Moscolo saying he has not been approached by Days. However at the emmy’s KA came up to him and asked him when he was coming home and he almost cried.

Interview with MBE.

What will happen:

-Chelsea has a plan to redeem herself with Bo and Shawn

-Shawn is rushed to the hospital and Mimi promises to come clean about her lies if he pulls through

-Sami and Austin’s wedding day arrives

Recaps:

-Kate asks Lucas to help her stop Sami and Austin’s wedding but he refuses and warns her not to do anything to harm Sami.

-Hope helps Patrick with his police academy work and they get handcuffed together, at the station where they run into Bo.

-Phil, Belle, Mimi and Shawn try to discuss custody arrangements but things turn sour and Shawn leaves. Phil follows. They wind up at the pub and have a drinking contest.

-Shawn wins the contest, goes home and passes out. Mimi finds him unconscious.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The truth is coming out!!! the truth is coming out...i always figured that they would find out about Claire first..shawn might stay with Mimi for a little while, because of their marriage vows...then Mimi will be exposed and we will all get to witness her downfall..

• Members

They refuse to beleive it because they don't remember they actually had sex. Which in a twisted way makes sense, LOL. But argh, it is frustrating, but I'm so glad the ball is rolling with this!

And AWWWWWWWWWWWW at KA asking Mascolo when he was coming HOME. So sweet!

And GOOOO Lucas. Tell Kate where to shove it!

Thank you for the write-up, Terri :)

• Members

"Lexie suggests a DNA test to put the matter to rest, but Philip refuses to allow it."

[!@#$%^&*] YOU, Philip!!! You're such a dishonorable ASS for staying with a woman who DOES NOT love you.

"VCR alert: Sami and EJ are arrested"

I really hope it's because they get caught barebacking in the park! :wub:

• Members

Philip's refusing the DNA test makes sense, and Shawn and Belle not believing Claire is Shawn's also makes sense. Remember, they don't know they slept together, and Philip really believes Claire is his daughter. I do hope Mimi gets exposed soon. Clownface needs her comeuppance!

If this brings out a more edgier, darker Philip before he goes, I'm all for it. He's been a wuss ever since Chloe dumped him and it's time for a change.

Lucas refusing to help Kate is good too. He is much better when he's not a mamma's boy.

Archived