The Official Luis/Fancy Love Thread!

Faer

• Members

Let the Love Fest begin!!!

I know there's a ton of us who have really been appreciating this new, fresh pairing of Luis and Fancy and really looking forward to all of their upcoming scenes!

I will be making some fan art (mostly icons) that I will post in this thread. I hope others will join me in discussion and sharing fan art!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oooooh, nice LUCY avatar, Faer! I have no idea what that says but still, very nice, sexy and HOT!!!

So let's see, how many hot LUCY scenes have there been so far. We've had the strip tease...then there was the UNFORGETTABLE holster scene on Friday.

Aye, aye, ayyyee!!! Sheridan WHO?!!! :wub:

• Members

Yay! Thanks for coming out to play!!!

Thanks!!! You can use it too, if you want! (To be honest, I'm not sure it says what I wanted it to say because I don't speak Italian, but my intention was "Kiss Me"...) I also made a few more with the exact same image. I'll post some of them tomorrow/later on today. I need to manufacture some Z's!!! :lol:

• Members

I'm a fan.

Great avatar - I remember when that scene aired. I was like, 'Fancy's a ride or die chick.' Hip hop...lol

There were some cute/hot scenes before the motorcycle chase, car crash incident if you also are including the earlier scenes: their first 3 kisses, Fancy cleaning Luis' cuts, them sleeping together in bed, and like 1000 hugs because they hugged like 2 times an episode...lol.

• Members

Awesome photo.

You're in luck...remember the link I sent you a few weeks ago? Emily Harper's fansite...check the same section, different dates to view...May and June. I take it that you did not start watching Passions again until July?

This person has a short summary of some of the major scenes:

http://ouronlylight.livejournal.com/119625.html#cutid1

• Members

Thanks for the reminder and the link! I'm definitely going to download the scenes I missed. Emily's site really is great - whoever did it is very talented.

ETA: Ha! That LJ link/post is the best thing ever, with great photos to match!!!

• Members

Okay, here's my obsessive slew of avatars/icons that I made from that photo (and a couple others). Comments are appreciated. If you take them, please don't pretend you made them. Also, please upload to your own image accounts. Gracias!

lficon1.pnglficon2a.pnglficon2c.pnglficon3.pnglficon4b.png

lficon4c.pnglficon4d.pnglficon5.pnglficon6.pnglficon6a.png

lficon7.pnglficon8.pnglficon9.pnglficon10.png

• Members

I already mentioned it in the "Passions" Monday thread, Faer. I truly feel JER is TRYING to make this scene surpass the famous Shuis shower scene from '99. He is SO pro-Lucy. The dialogue, the direction, everything suggests it. Shuis are OVA. Hell, look at our SON poll! Viewers are going in that direction, too. Oh, Mac, you'll have your work cut out for you when you return back to work. Just think, when Mac left, she probably had the largest contingent of the Pash population due to the Shuis fans..now, she has fans, yes, but Shuis will be in the MINORITY among the LEGIONS of fans that Lucy have gained in just a few short months!! Hot damn, this is crazy!! A true supercouple in the making!!

• Members

You may be right, but I think Lindsay and Theresa/whomever she is dating always has been the most popular.

Shuis' fandom seemed to have died down a lot, especially over the past year because McKenzie and Galen have had very little on-screen time together.

• Members

Oh I agree that Shuis have died down, and it's obvious that Lindsay is the fan favorite. I'm just saying, as it pertains to Mac, she is going to be in for one HELL of a shock when she realizes that she left with the fans and came back with DROVES who have turned toward Lucy. It must be the most bizarre experience for a soap star! Honestly, has this EVER happened? An actress leaves on maternity with devoted fans for her onscreen coupling and returns with a MASSIVE following for the woman who took her place? It's just unheard of!! But cool, for this Lucy fan. :)

Archived