The Official Luis/Fancy Love Thread!

Faer

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SHI-IT, you guys!!! :o I'm finally catching up on my missed L/F moments and I just saw the first half of their scenes from August 17th aka the Shower scenes!

HOLY. [!@#$%^&*]. [!@#$%^&*]. That chemistry is seriously off the charts!!! They are great at drama and at comedy. I was loving the flirty banter between the two and the shared sentiment of "wow."

They make me giddy!!!

• Members

I loved how both said "wow" too, Faer!!

Luis and Fancy, together, are INCREDIBLY HOT, funny, sexy and a PLEASURE to watch!!

It's insane how JER pulled this one off. This could really knock Shuis out of 'meant to be coupledom' FOR-EVA!!!

Shuis may have a nice triangle but after Lucy, Foah are SOOOOOOOOOOO over. They're NEVER going to reconcile.

Ever.

• Members

See I like to *think* that Shuis is done, but I fear once McKenzie gets back it will go back to those two. I mean, at this stage, Luis still sees a bit of Sheridan in Fancy and I'm just afraid that by the time he starts really falling for her (for just her) they'll throw him back into the triangle with Chris & Sheridan.

Hopefully they see that their chemistry is really strong and give them a fair chance. I want way more Lucy!

• Members

I can't see why they won't give Lucy a fair chance, Hartless -- ESPECIALLY after SON and more important, NBC'spoll, where Fancy and Luis BEAT THE TAR out of the Shuis pairing in a viewers' poll. (Fancy won yesterday, I don't know the stats today, but winning by just 1 percent for one day is a testament to the couple's popularity.

Archived