Y&R Casting News: Possible Man For Dru?

• Members

According to Soap Opera Digest, Y&R will be casting a "hot business man that could be interacting with Dru Winters.

* I personally wonder now if they will bring him on soon since Neil and Dru are very much on the outs in their marriage, and Neil is more determined to spend his time with Carmen. Should be very interesting to see how this plays out if they bring on another man for the show.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

May I suggest Lamman Rucker? I thought he was great on ATWT as Marshall and then they ruined that story and trashed his character.

And I think Dru deserves a man that hasn't been castrated and de-backboned like Neil. LOL!

• Members

crc, we are HERE. I was coming to post about the very fine Lamman Rucker, he got a bad break on ATWT (as a rapist) and on AMC (as not only a teenage girl sexual predator, but an international crime lord...P.S. I LOATHE YOU AMC)...and now that Half and Half is cancelled, I would love to see him on Y&R. Somehow, I believe on Y&R he won't be regulated to a rapist/criminal and he is hella fine. If he entered Y&R...it would be Neil who?

My runner up choice...Real Andrews.

Archived