B&B - April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Aren't these scenes between Liam and Steffy a redux…oh yeah Liam had the same talk with Hope after what Quinn did….and Hope married Wyatt….so waiting on Steffy getting pregnant….then we will find out that Quinn is pregnant with Liam's child….next Liam will tell Quinn and Steffy to abort their babies…..Quinn meets with Steffy at Forrester mansion…..Steffy loses her balance and falls down the steps outside of Forrester Mansion….Steffy leaves LA…..Quinn goes in hiding to have her baby…..Wyatt and Liam are left heartbroken…..sounds familiar.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No he didnt. A suggesting it not the same thing as trying to convince her into doing it. He brought it up as an option and when she said she couldnt do that, he accepted it and agreed to raise the baby with her. That was the end of that. He didnt try to convince or pressure her into anything. This is what actually transpired as seen in the Sept 23, 2014 episode

• Members

Did y'all see Caroline practically talking to WhyUGHt like he was mentally challenged?  LG did a really good job yesterday.  This guy is a complete idiot.  He didn't get a word Caroline was saying.  She made certain not to appear to be taking sides, and she couldn't have been more objective if she tried.  Door #2 was not getting it.  

• Members

Whutttt I can't even remember Hope was ever pregnant. Hearing about it doesn't even ring a bell. 

And I agree about DD's stage presence. I'm glad he (and HT) are getting some storyline again. He's appeared in every episode this month so far (I think).

Archived