A DAYS return spoiled?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish I could say I have better things to do with my life. BUT after considerable analysis (3 minutes of my time) and I believe we have a conspiracy afoot.

Please register in order to view this content

Take note of the nostrils, Freddie's (?) left nostril, which is on our right, is slightly larger than his right. This appears to be true of the "stage hand" in the candid photo.

No need to finish binging Making a Murderer, folks, I'm here all night.

• Members

Will you be pissed? Cos you've been wishing Sonny unhappiness and that he be punished for over a year now because of what happened with Paul. And you got your wish. :lol: ;)

LMAO Only on DAYS would a doppelganger stagehand excuse be used. I suppose it's possible he's telling the truth but it feels more like desperate covering.

• Members

I wish they'd just take a long, long break from filming and resume production July 1st. They're just getting further and further ahead. It used to be three months, and now it's up to six months. Eventually, they'll have a whole year in the can before airtime. Perhaps a lavish event with the whole cast should take place over a long period of time, thus slowing down the production speed. 

If DAYS were to be cancelled, the episodes would air through this upcoming September, meaning they'd have less than a month to figure out how Daniel Jonas would descend from Heaven and impregnate all the women of Salem, thus creating a happy ending for all. A happy ending indeed. 

• Members

yes I would. I liked Paul  but not Paul with Sonny. I never got how they had this great love if Paul had to hide and treat Sonny like a secret. And once Paul came out he just wanted Sonny to dump his life, Husband and Daughter & start up with him. I knew one would cheat and I guess now it makes sense it was Will. I just wish the story didnt go so slow than Freddie left, then Will died and now Paul has no one.

If that is Sonny I do wonder if they will put Paul back with him. Im kinda hoping by that point that Paul is with someone else, maybe Dario as some as speculated and he is happy and If Paulson happens some work has to be done first. I just dont want Sonny back and insta Paulson. 

Although I fear that may happen cause I feel Sonny's return may be short and just used to write Paul out

• Members

Poor Vincent. And he's tweeted at least three times that it's a stagehand. He should have stuck with the old adage...silence is golden. 

Not really a month (if September is the last air date). At this point, they have maybe around 25 episodes (3 and 1/2 weeks) left to tape, and since dialogue scripts are written a month in advance, they are pretty much writing the middle of September next week. However, from the leaked Sony memos, several things point to the show actually TAPING until September (and airing until March 2017), so there may still be an extra six months of the show, even if it is cancelled. If this September were to be the last airdate though, then the final episodes would be written next week or so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Please register in order to view this content

g_yg8RlHUai.png

Jason47's Days Website

FREDDIE SMITH TO RETURN AS SONNY...

With Freddie Smith recently being seen in not just one, but two, on-set photos, there doesn't seem to be much of a point in continuing to deny whether he is returning or not. Smith will indeed be back later this year as Sonny.

Archived