DAYS: Actor return announced

• Members

DANIEL COSGROVE TO RETURN TO "DAYS OF OUR LIVES"...

Please register in order to view this content

As teased in a TV commercial for Soap Opera Digest last night, Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden) will be returning to "Days of Our Lives" later this year. Will it be for newly-created flashbacks? A ghost? Or might Aiden still be alive (was it a DiMera lookalike who actually tried killing Hope)? No word yet on how exactly Aiden is coming back, but one thing is for sure...it's for more than just a one-day visit!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was almost certain it would be an announcement of Daniel's "triumphant" return :lol:

So, after they ruined his character and threw him under the bus (with EVERY intention for it to be real and actual), now they're bringing him back? What happened? Do they need a spoiler of Hope/Rafe or did they realize how truly awful that pairing is and are now backtracking?

• Members

That was my thought too! I usually fast forward most commercials anyway, but I don't remember seeing any in the shows I watch (I think I'd notice them even as I fast forward) . Someone did eventually post a screen shot of the cover, but I was told that it was not aired during Days, so it was during some other show.

• Members

I'm not unhappy with this (IMO it was a mistake to get rid of him in the first place, at least the way they did it), but what happened to the dead are now staying dead?

Do we know for sure he's playing Aiden? Maybe a Dimera clone or lookalike tried to kill Hope in his place?

This is still a stupid as hell backtrack, though.

Archived