GH: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I completely agree. I feel like the writers want us to forget that Carlos died all the way in mid-May and just roll with it. But it is so beyond stupid. It would have made so much more sense if Sabrina knew Carlos was around after Anna thought she killed him. But with Felix guessing that Sab was pregnant with Carlos and Sabrina only seeing Carlos now, it doesn't seem likely that she was screwing Carlos while he was supposedly on the run. Its obvious that RC intended Carlos to remain dead and JP is rewriting this. What's totally stupid is that it didn't need to be done. Sabrina only became pregnant after JP took over so why even write this WTD storyline. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly Carlos back from the dead from the way he died is exactly what Ronnie would have done, even if the show was telling us otherwise. He constantly started going in one direction and then when it became obvious he'd switch it around to something that makes no sense and then claim that was the plan all along. I'm guessing maybe he was indeed slated to stay dead but please, Ron's probably loving him some Pissy over this.

• Members

True. True. The Sabrina pregnancy WTD bullsh** angle is all JP though. I'm not hating the show these days like most are but this storyline is such a turd. I think this is worse than anything RC did all year. It's sooooo stupid. And seriously why the hell would Sabrina sleep with Carlos anyway? She had it good with Michael before he turned into the annoying character he has become. Back then, Michael was cool, and they were really going strong. We're supposed to believe that she cheated on him with Carlgross just because, because, because...what's her reasoning??? Stupid.

• Members

Her name is not Pissy that's very offensive to Jean. She is a strong smart Italian woman who is feminist and a liberal. We should be damn thankful she is blowing magic pixie dust our way. The show is so full of emotion and heart. This was the best thanksgiving episode they ever did period. Let's all be thankful of Jean and Shelly. I mean how would u rate their sweeps? It's been a wonderful sweeps.

• Members

The Friday Nov. 20 episode of GH had a new breakdown writer in the credits: Christopher Whitesell.

He's a former head writer of As the World Turns from 2005-07 (with current GH co-head writer Jean Passanante) and has been a co-head writer of DOOL, OLTL, Sunset Beach and GH for seven months in 1997. During that time his co-headwriter was Janet Iacobuzio.

Archived