Y&R: August 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

To put it even more bluntly.....They know some people wanted Harding with Kevin (I could care less I'm sorry to say) so by having Harding be the killer, and Dylan taking his place is just another F**K you from Pratt and Phelps....

You know I loathe Victor, but he sort of hit the nail on the head during that hilarious one sided phonearrow-10x10.png call with Paul about him putting Dylan on the force.....The nepotism part he threw in rings so true to how we feel.....SB might not be JFP and Pratt's child but he's still "their boy"....

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This Hillary & Devon story...I see Pratt really enjoyed Gone Girl. I'm not even mad, this could be fun, especially when MM gets back from maternity leave.

I don't mind Dylan joining GCPD, I think it suits him better than slinging coffee or whatever they had him doing with Billy. I'm just glad this horrid Cabin Patch Kid murder story is basically over.

I wanted Phyllis to chop Tia Yack's dick off, the scenes were still very good though. I'm glad Michael Logan got in on Pratt and JFP about the rape aspect because I bet they weren't even planning to address it beforehand.

• Members

Watching today live as I do laundry...

And while I love GT, I just don't see Phyllis standing there with the double tied to the bed and letting some new character speak for her. I expect her to rage righteous fury on his a&&.

So sorry for Harding. And while I get where Noah was going for...what was he thinking tipping Harding off to what was going on?

Devon looks better with age. *swoons*

• Members

OMG so after seven months, this is Pratt's end of summer story climax??  Harding.   UGH...how uninspired.  Noah (can't act) confronting Harding (can't act and looks terrible on TV) was painful to watch.  Fake Jack in the bed, bearing his fangs...even Bergman couldn't make it work.  The most interesting thing was the female hotel worker's booty.  Director Conal O'Brien made sure her ample, and I mean ample, can was prominent in her two scenes and that dress she had on!  Again, it was the most interesting thing about the episode; she crackled.  The rest was just drivel.

• Members

PB is an incredible actor. But this Marco story line was awful. Even and actor with his talent couldn't make that story work.  I'm glad the feud is over between Summer and Sharon.  But the fact that there is no baby for Shylan and the feud is over between Summer and Sharon, we will see another Shick reunion down the road.

Archived