GH: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW. today's episode really sucked. I wonder if Drummer read the script and that was the final nail for Carlivati's exit. Or maybe all the newbies were front and center because ABC dictated that Carlivati show them to try to attract viewers, but all the characters/plots featured today represent what is broken about GH.

• Members

LOVE Madeline giving Maxie the business! Too bad it's mostly over a guy with no personality at all.

"That goat Spinelli" - Madeline is the best.

I had to skip Denise/Franco/Kiki. Three parasites all in the same scene. I hope Maura West is as embarrassed as we are watching her play this character.

The new actor playing Dillon is attractive but just miscast.

Today, Geary made Maurice look like Marlon Brando.

Brytni Sarpy's acting is very poor and Valerie is so predictable but Maxie needs to !@#$%^&*] off and stop pretending she's Lulu's savior.

Rick has the smirk on in every scene and it makes him all the more obvious but if he could brutally murder Nina and Nathan, that would be beautiful.

Aside from Madeline, today's episode did nothing but remind me that Ron can't get to the unemployment office soon enough.

• Members

The whole episode was horrible. Geary's scenes were completely uninspired as was the whole premise for his departure including the ghost visitations even though some of the acting was fierce. Ron really imploded in the last year but particularly the last six months. Now, if this were DOOL, he would be employed for three more years then be rehired a year after he was fired.

• Members

I wonder if RC was losing power towards the end, even before they outright fired him. Michael giving Avery back to Sonny was a total about face. Until it happened it seemed that they were getting ready to let this story drive the show for years to come. I figured that Avery/AJ would be a 14 year old starting high school in the Fall of 2021. I wonder if a change was ordered by ABC, since to the execs Sonny is basically a hero who shouldn't be in that kind of defeated position.

Say what you will about Ron, but he definitely restored some balance when it came to the mob. He made it easier to enjoy loving to hate them, rather than having to forever honor them. I pray that they don't bring Guza back.

Archived