AMC: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 Discussion

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png at Pete: "What the ffffffffuuuuuuuuuu" "This guy is BATSHIT CRAZY!" "Got another thing coming, buddy. WRONG GUY!"

He was seriously raging at the TV laugh.png LOVED David's announcement & his reaction! Celia's reactions were on point as well. This is actually really interesting now.

Great episode! Cara/JR, David/Opal & Miranda/Heather were all fantastic. WTF - now we have to wait 5 damn days for the next ep which looks amazing. Unacceptable!

• Members

What a fantastic episode today!

I loved Opal/David and later David's press conference. My minor quibble was that it was being broadcast on a station other than WRCW (WZMT?).

I suspect Celia will have trouble dealing with Pete's anger based on whatever the mirror guy did to her in the past.

The JR/AJ scenes were great once again as was JR seeing himself in Brooke. I do think Cara's in for a surprise when she gets to know JR better once he recovers from his retrograde amnesia.

Billy Clyde's talking about God always cracks me up and I can't wait to see what happens next with Cassandra on Monday! Also, it seemed that none of the younger set were in the Monday preview, so maybe they're all getting the day off?

• Members

Uri's so abusive towards his employees...I laughed when he gave that guy a backslap...lol

Not feeling that that Heather chick is back but I do appreciate that they are expanding the teen scene and giving Bianca a female to interact with

Celia's belt was so ugly

David just met his twin sister. WTF was he thinking making a press conference about a parternship with Cortlandt when he has none

I really hope they saved Cassandra but I fear she's already been moved. Whoops, looks like the preview gave it away wacko.png

• Members

I was thinking Jane seemed oddly worried about being seen on TV.

I loved how David just went ahead and gave the press conference, coercing the Cortlandts to accept his offer or look like they're backing out of a deal that doesn't really exist.biggrin.png

• Members

David having the press conference was lame. Yes, a deal does not exist at all. He has no partnership with the Courtlandts and I wonder if Tad and Erica were there what would be the fireworks dynamics. Erica and Caleb worked together to secure Courtlandt electronics and won out over JR trying to steal the Company away from Erica and Caleb since Palmer willed them the Company in the first place. Caleb would say, no way no how. I think this is just a part of David's "Hell to Pay" campaign against PV.

It was an OK show.

• Members

Angie and Jesse forever. Number ONE AA SuperCouple in the annals of Daytime history. No one comes close. Agnes made the beloved Angie and Jesse and so she will keep them Number ONE and millions of Angie and Jesse fans out there intact.

Archived