AMC: Monday, May 20, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Members
lmao, I actually thought that was one if the better ones from a lot of hideous outfits. Isn't Petey rich? Why'd he get her last summer's collection from Walmart?

Man looks like you guys were right about Opal intentionally sabotaging her. Man she looked hateful when talking about Celia on the preview. What the hell changed bc she was their biggest supporter. Not making sense to me

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OH MY GAWD THAT LAST SCENE, SOMEONE HOLD ME! AGNES! That was amazing! I can't stop smiling! Kudos to AMC for using Denyse's singing talents like that. How adorable Miranda wrote a song for AJ ;'-) ;'-) ;'-) AJ's reactions were perfect. THAT KISS THO! OMG!! HOT!! IM MELTED! OMG!

OMG @ THE AJ PREVIEW. NO.

Loved Jesse seeing Billy Clyde!

Angie/David were amazing. I wanted David to snuggle under that blanket with Angie...

I was completely annoyed with Celia/Pete today. Mainly because of Celia. I have to agree with Cheap, I think Jordan Lane is getting worse!

I'm so blind to these facial examinations of people (i.e LH/Cara). to me she just looks damn good. Loved the JR/Cara developments today!

• Members

I'm really enjoying the pace of this show!

I haven't been this comfortable with a major recast in a long time. Bittle is doing an amazing job with JR... and I LOVED JY, so this says a lot for me :)

Loved Miranda's singing voice. Hated the way she lashed out at Bianca again. I get it, but it's cruel.

I wonder how long Billy Clyde Tuggle's stint is.... the actor is obviously much older and I honestly and sadly can't understand what he's saying. I get every other word probably :lol: I love that his character is back though!

• Members

Eden IS Bianca, there can be no other (Sorry CBL fans). Oh, and can Miranda please kindly shut up if she doesn't know how to speak to her mother without sounding like a snotty brat all the time. I am ready for them to introduce Gabby just so I don;t have to suffer through Miranda's constant eye rolling and snide comments every time her mother makes a request.

I have been cringing at JLP's acting for the past two weeks, its the one thing that is making me glad the rumors about her being the new Miranda turned out to be false.

Could not buy EN with the backward hat on trying to look like a high school baseball player, maybe it was the wardrobe but it looked like the pulled the uniform out of the movie 42 to me.

And I just feel like we got major hints at JR/Cara and David/Angie can I just say a giant YES! to both pairings.

• Members

Ugh gawd no to David and Angie. Angie wlll become FF material(so to speak). I don't like Angie when she's around David. now JR and Cara could be intriguing. and David's head would explode is the bonus on that.

To you maybe but ALOT of others disagree. CBL was pretty damn popular as Bianca and I prefer hers. Eden is so meh in the role anymore.

• Members

No need to get defensive I acknowledged that CBL had her fans and I think they are both great actresses, but I am not the only one who thinks ER owns the role.

Anyway, I just remembered that Colby was spoiled to have aired first scenes on Thursday, then people started saying maybe Monday, any word on when those scenes are going to air now with the new schedule?

• Members

I think the black pleather tube dress was the worst. Honestly most of them sucked. I want to like Celia but I just can't with this overgrown 14-year-old.

I'm so torn about Angie/David. They remind me so much of GL's Roger and Maureen and I adored that (platonic) relationship but at the same time I like what she brings out in him. When Cassandra gets home, I hope we finally get the scenes where Angie tears Jesse a new one. We were cheated of the consequences of Jesse's Ellie/Lucy lie because of cancellation. This is a chance to revisit that and give J&A some real meaty drama to work through and if David is there in the middle of it, so much the better.

Sigh...they decided to go there with Mimo/AJ. I can't really get on board with that but I love the characters so I'll deal.

Oh Binks, you own my heart. I loved that scene where she laid into JR. I'm just sorry she slapped him instead of punching him. I felt so sorry for AJ there on the stairs watching his family implode.

• Members

They "went there" with the AJ/Miranda kiss today, but since she backed away and he felt embarrassed, the tension will build and build for a long time before it happens again, if it ever does!

I too loved Roger and Maureen and although my obvious agenda is for David and Cara to reunite and enjoy their child together for at least a little while, I don't want to see David and Angie's friendship messed up forever!

JR may believe he has the upper hand on Cara knowing her secret, but I loved that she was proactive and IMO won't trust him or team up with him either. I want to see Cara be just as conniving as David would be in a similar situation! :)

• Members

I haven't watched since last Monday, is there anything I need to see before watching today's ep?

Christ, the episode started with that goddamn guitar sound...I don't know if I can do this.

• Members

Another solid episode, imo.

Bianca calling JR's amnesia "bullshit" was great. That whole scene where AJ was watching them and Miranda was trying to stop her mother from attacking JR was just such soapy perfection! I liked Miranda's singing to AJ, too, but my first thought was "please don't let her turn into Pine Valley's version of Taylor Swift." I was thrilled when they finally kissed!!!!!!biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png I'm sure this is just the beginning of Miranda realizing she loves AJ too.

Pete/Celia should've been scrapped for another episode, imo. I've never liked montages where a character tries on clothes and in the 1/2-hour format, it takes up too much time. I don't mind JLP's acting as much as other posters, though.

The David/Angie and JR/Cara scenes were fantastic. I'd love for JR & Cara to team up against David & Bianca in the very near future.

When Billy Clyde was staging his protest, all I could think of was the Westboro Baptist Church and how stupid they come off in their protests. I wonder how long it'll take before Jesse catches on that BC's fighting against this club because it's his competition. I can't wait for Angie to confront him on Wednesday!

Yes, you need to watch Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday! There's no excuse for being behind.

Archived