Posted (edited) · Report post

Previously on

images_zps15d9b15b.jpg

Zach_zps175150fb.png

Miranda_zps738e9a1c.jpg

Jesse_zps53865e08.png

AJ_zpsf8d14566.png

Dixie_zps290e949a.png

(thanks to AllMyDaysatGH for the screencaps!)

Discuss!

Edited by YRBB

Posted · Report post

Previously on

images_zps15d9b15b.jpg

Zach_zps175150fb.png

Miranda_zps738e9a1c.jpg

Jesse_zps53865e08.png

AJ_zpsf8d14566.png

Dixie_zps290e949a.png

Discuss!

Just tweeted the AJ One. Love it

Posted · Report post

Previously on

images_zps15d9b15b.jpg

Zach_zps175150fb.png

Miranda_zps738e9a1c.jpg

Jesse_zps53865e08.png

AJ_zpsf8d14566.png

Dixie_zps290e949a.png

Discuss!

Dead. Dead. Dead.

I can't WAIT to see how Angie shames all us African Americans even more this week.

Posted · Report post

I think RB has crusty toe nails too. Sorry for the visual.

Posted · Report post

I can't WAIT to see how Angie shames all us African Americans even more this week.

Now I'm DEAD.

Posted · Report post

I'm really loving AMC right now because of AJ/Miranda, Pete/Celia, and the Cassandra storyline. The show is definitely my favorite soap right now and I don't remember ever thinking that.

Posted · Report post

After appearing on the Mo'Nique show with God's chosen Black Disciple Darnell Williams? How dare she?

Posted · Report post

I think RB has crusty toe nails too. Sorry for the visual.

LMAO! That's all I can think after seeing his finger nails. If that's how he's keeping them, then there is no hope for his feet. I just hope we never have to see them.

Posted · Report post

Watching on ITunes.

I have to say it is getting funny how the show seems to try to address things that bother us. Apparently Zach and Erica got a gag order preventing details of Bianca and Michael from continuing to be written about. Also Bianca is worried that Miranda could still find out by the internet.

Hey so far no Pete/Celia. Will it last?

Posted · Report post

That's what I thought on the rape details. People with Erica and Zach's kind of connections can make that [!@#$%^&*] disappear, up to a point.

Posted · Report post

Gosh, when Uri was trying to get Cassandra to strip for him...I had to fast-forward. Not because the scenes were badly done...it's just that they were too well-done that it made me extremely uncomfortable.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Bianca and Zach making plans to tell Miranda the truth- yeah that means that Miranda is going to find out some other way.

So they aren't even trying to conceal the truth about Cara/David's baby.

Good old retrograde amnesia with a possible personality change. Gives them freedom to do whatever they want JR.

I'm no expert on this but I find yelling and threatening an already crying girl does very little to calm them down. Nor does it help them try to dance sexy. Also is Cass really a virgin or was she just making that up to try to stop the boss? Also was her constantly telling him that she wasn't the right kind of girl for the dancing/performing for men strictly because of being a virgin or could it be she might be a lesbian? I guess that will have to wait for another time. Hard to really tell what kind of an actress she is at this time since really all she has been able to do is cry. She is not that bad of a crier. Also she is a tall girl. She is as tall her captors.

No Pete or Celia. Shocking.

Edited by kmr2013