Soaps longest Running Storylines.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was thinking about this, as well as Viki and Dorian's rivalry, and I wondered if we're really talking character relationship here rather than storyline. Perhaps various storylines born out of a single umbrella relationship? What are everyone's thoughts on that?

• Members

AMC's Erica and Brooke as one of the original frenemies, and OLTL's Dorian and Vicki are in this category as well.

The battle because and for JR on AMC - it's a story that spanned over 24 years and affected the development of JR himself, and shaped the relationships of Adam/Brooke/Tad/Dixie.

• Members

Days' last babyswap. Sami slept with EJ when Lucas was in jail in winter/spring and got knocked up, as did Nicole. It was clearly the set up. Mia came to town and was knocked up shortly after, Sami was in witness protection and Nicole lost her baby in the summer/fall. Nicole found out where Sami was going to give bith and hatched her plan, taking Mia there and swapping the babies. The following winter/spring Sami's child Grace died and she told Ej it was really their child and then that fall Nicoles plan was exposed and Sami got her baby back. A great story, that should have ended there but didnt as then nicole went on the run and ej kidnapped and faked the death, etc... It was like a 3 year story all in all. Unless i am just thinking it was longer than it was.

• Members

I agree, to a point. never? no. They should have let it go when Grace died and come back years later. I was glad they revealed it because it had dragged from the death to that point, and those scenes were fantastic. Esp that double slap and Nicoles line about sami already having enough kids, lol.

• Members

That's what I meant. Let Sami grieve for the loss of a child that wasn't hers. Then, years later, after Nicole's daughter (er, the one she raised as her daughter) became an adult, let her and everyone else learn the truth.

See how my mind works, lol?

Archived