ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ya'll are killing me.   Lol ahhhhhhhh it's not Olivia Birkelund.   OB  has a mole under her lip and this lady doesn't.  I love me some OB but this lady is too young looking to be her.   While I don't know her and could surely be wrong OB doesn't strike me as someone who would get her lip pierced.  And back to mole...she doesn't have a mole.  Apparently OB was on Law and Order  SVU this season and if you look at the pics she still has her mole and she looks noticeably older than this lady.   But once again I really really do appreciate the guesses but I guess this will continue to maul at my mind.   But really thanks!

Here is a pic of Olivia Birkelund on SVU, which btw way is apparently where she is now, though that may have been covered in this thread already. 

Edited by jams1234

• Members

And I just saw him (and Bronwen Booth, the first Andy on OLTL) on a L&O: Criminal Intent repeat the other night from way back, like 2003 or so. He and Booth played a married couple.

Seems like Pinter is making a decent career of "hey, it's that guy!" in prime time shows.

Edited by Wendy