Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

Grimm: Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#21 Juliajms

Juliajms

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,337 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 05:18 PM

Tv by the numbers thinks it will be renewed:

http://tvbythenumber...sewhere/117409/

#22 Ann_SS

Ann_SS

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:27 PM

I hope Bill is right. Grimm has not been a huge hit, but given NBC's poor ratings, it is a solid performer. It deserves another season. I was looking forward to a new episode tonight, only to discover that it is the season finale of Chuck instead. Bummer.

#23 Juliajms

Juliajms

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,337 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:33 PM

http://tvbythenumber..._source=twitter
This got a season 2. I'm going to give it another chance and catch up for next year.

#24 Ann_SS

Ann_SS

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:40 PM

I love Grimm so this news makes me very happy. I was worried that it would not get a second season. It really has improved as the season progressed.

#25 applcin

applcin

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:21 PM

I like the show and glad it's coming back. But the girlfriend is a snooze. Granted, it's been a pretty thankless role but even the actress herself seems bored/boring. Nick has better chemistry with Monroe.

#26 ChitHappens

ChitHappens

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,547 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:24 PM

Grimm is my second favorite show right behind Person Of Interest! The captain is beyond hot and I can't wait to see what he really is!

ANDREA

#27 Ann_SS

Ann_SS

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:12 PM

Yeah, another Grimm fan. I gave up posting here because no one else would. The show seems to be building to a great finale with the mystery of the murder of Nick's parents. Nick's Grimm/Wessen world is starting to collide with his human world which is increasing the tension.

#28 ChitHappens

ChitHappens

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,547 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:17 AM

I'm not super happy because I'm expecting a better lead in to the finale.. 38 minutes won't be sufficient. However, they can make it up to me if Captain plays a huge role :) It's time we found out who he is. Damn the gf! Who gives a chit about her?!

ANDREA

#29 ChitHappens

ChitHappens

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,547 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:38 AM

Really good show, but disappointing as the finale. I didn't spend the enire season wondering about Nick's mommy, a topic not really delved into until 2 eppies prior! I thought we'd get some answers on who the captain is, a character who seemed pretty powerful, yet was treated like a little bitch. Nick's mother should have been introduced last week to provide more insight and help Nick fight the inevitable epic battle. We didn't get that. Instead, the worthless GF got way too much airtime and Hank looks like a nut! Did Nick really think he looked sane explaining things to Juliette? The scene came off as very stupid and juvenile.

The finale didn't make me want to rush to the tv in September, but I will because I know how good the show is. Somehow, everyone got confused on what "finale" means.

ANDREA

#30 Ann_SS

Ann_SS

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:32 PM

Yeah, I am unhappy with the finale too. I actually liked the scene of NIck telling Juliett, but it would have made more sense if he had told Hank who would more likely believe him. I am becoming more and more convinced that the reason that the writers don't explore the captain is because they have no clue what the story is there. I will watch next season, but it better improve.

#31 Ann_SS

Ann_SS

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

Anyone watching Grimm? We got a great episode tonight. I was about to scream when Nick did not let Juliette tell him who she was kissing, then we got that final scene when Monroe shows him the recording of Renard. From the previews, all hell is about to break loose as Nick takes on Renard mano el mano.

Monroe is such a great friend to Nick. On the other hand, Juilette is too stupid for words. She needs to be written out.

Edited by Ann_SS, 16 November 2012 - 10:14 PM.

#32 ChitHappens

ChitHappens

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,547 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:23 AM

Still watching, but I am so very unhappy with this soap opera story for The Captain. This is NOT the way I wanted Nick to possibly find out who the Captain is. This chit with Juliette burns me to no end (she needs to die)! This once powerful man has been reduced to a love sick punk? And we still don't know who or what he is? Why in the sam hell are they doing this to me?! Sasha Roiz is being wasted on this crap!

Friday's eppy was really good, but damn! I'm becoming very impatient.

I'm losing interest in Monroe and why in the sam hell did he need a girlfriend? Too bad the actress is returning from ML.

#33 Ann_SS

Ann_SS

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:51 AM

We do know who Renard is. He is the bastard half-hexenbeast prince of a royal house.

#34 ChitHappens

ChitHappens

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,547 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:19 AM

Really?

I missed an eppy (or 2...not sure) when RCN's upgrade turned into collosal downgrade. Gonna have to get to NBC.com

Still not happy with this soap in which Renard has been inserted.

#35 Ann_SS

Ann_SS

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

Here is a great new promo to hold us Grimm fans over until March 8th. Seriously, I am hoping that Nick beats the [!@#$%^&*] out of Renard. It has been a long time coming.

http://blog.zap2it.c...powder-keg.html

#36 ChitHappens

ChitHappens

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,547 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

Ann, I'm wounded! I can't believe you want Nick to best that fine specimen :(

I'm super disappointed in the direction of Renard (way too soapy), but I can't wait til 3/8!

#37 Ann_SS

Ann_SS

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

Yep, I am a huge Nick fan. I just love his quiet hero action style and how he befriends the Wesen.

Edited by Ann_SS, 06 January 2013 - 08:07 PM.

#38 DRW50

DRW50

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 54,766 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:00 AM

http://www.deadline....nwalt-jim-kouf/

#39 Ann_SS

Ann_SS

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:01 PM

I am falling out of love with Grimm. It just is not as good as it  used to be and I don't like its mytharc.

#40 ChitHappens

ChitHappens

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,547 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:05 PM

I have all but given up. I tune in to see Sasha Roiz and that is it! What a huge disappointment this turned out to be!

Rosalee and Juliette NEED TO GO!

Edited by ChitHappens, 30 April 2013 - 10:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users