• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I miss Mari Jo. She was great. 

And speaking of Keemo, I liked him, but what I remember most about him was when Mari Jo hired a prostitute to sleep with him. I can't remember why she did that but yeah, I remember how messed up it was, especially when she was trying to explain it to him.

• Members

The Lisa Rinna part was amusing....didn't she and Kristian Alfonso somehow get RKK off the show?

Eileen was classy not to name names...yet I did read once she at first had a rocky relationship with Braeden when they first did Victor and Ashley....he wanted her to play Ashley more "passive aggressive" and she didn't agree with that choice...

I personally find Eileen a lot more likable then Lisa but that's just me...

• Members

YASSS! I have been waiting for some more 2005 episodes. Thank you so much again for uploading these! December 2005 was a month I sort of remember but I was young at the time so I don't remember all of it. The Phick affair really takes off during that month I believe 

• Members

Not a problem at all :) Yeah, I'm pretty sure their affair coincides with Lauren and Michael's wedding. This was definitely a month to remember, between the affair, Lauren and Sheila trapped in the bomb shelter, John shooting Tom Fisher, etc. 

Edited by Y&R21395