Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Erika should've just came clean that she told Yolanda what was said. Why lie when the women are onto you? Plus, I don't find it cute that Erika thinks it is cute to use the world 'c*nt' all the time. I knew I wouldn't like Erika. She's the less trashier version of Brandi, but she still wreaks of garbage. 

I am with LVP in that I am over Yolanda and her Lyme Disease. I wish the women would let it go and move on. What was said was said. I wouldn't give Yolanda anymore shine. 

• Members

Lisa Rinna's blog this week is awesome! She totally calls out liar face Yolanda for twisting the truth. I really hope the ladies don't back down come reunion time because Yolanduh's in desperate need of a bitch slap back to reality!

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/lisa-rinna/lisa-rinna-why-did-yolanda-twist-the?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=56baf05904d30142998eaf09&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

• Members

I haven't watched yet, but if Erika didn't own up to telling (a positively thrilled) Yolanda, then she looks super bad.

Lisa R's blog is straight up amazing. I also loved this shade:

"Maybe we can attribute her new focus and tenacity to being on the mend and her health and strength improving. Watching her scold LVP and question her with such clarity and authority while unnecessarily throwing my name into the ring, a part of me wanted to stand up and applaud this extremely coherent woman who we haven’t seen for quite some time! Yep, her inquisition of LVP brought out that old spark of joy and glee in Yolanda. If I had a glass of lemonade, I would toast her."

:lol: LVP is a healer of chronic illnesses, it seems. I thought I noticed Yolanda look positively gleeful last week when Erika told her LVP mentioned her kids. Now she is on a roll. The woman is only happy if LVP looks bad. It reminds of the lengths she went to at the end of S4 to accuse Ken of 'assault.'

brandi grabs yolandas face and mouth 4

brandi grabs yolandas face and mouth 5

hang with somebody like you

"Do you think my husband wants to hang with somebody like you?"

Edited by Cat

• Members

My love for Lisa Rinna knows no bounds! She has taken off the gloves and is annihilating Yolanduh on twitter! It really is glorious and a thing of beauty!

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/02/10/lisa-rinna-yolanda-foster-erupt-twitter-battle-lisa-calls-yolanda-lies-manipulations/

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

WOAH....that escalated real quick. But I'm so glad Lisa Rinna is finally using that big mouth for something worthwhile. A manipulative psychotic liar like Yolanda should be called out every single time. She's only been doing this shi*t for over 3-4 years and only now is everyone starting to see it. Including those who were defending her so hard core years ago.

Those tweets of Lisa's are on point. Love how people called out Yolanda for bringing up her children FIRST.

The last tweet...so much shade. Yolanda say she's so exhausted...poor thang. Yet she tweeting up a storm left and right.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Lips's Twitter is INCREDIBLE and she better not back down because she's making all the sense in the world and you know what that means: she's telling the truth. Lips has salvaged herself for season two with a flurry of tweets. She's gutsy enough to call out Yolanda's crap.

Yolanda was practically gleeful and salivating with venom when she started in on LVP, mid characterizing the entire dispute and what Erika told her - the bitch. LVP handled it like a pro when she declined those "medical records"...she didn't take Yolanda's bait. 

I really enjoyed Eileen this episode. She was hilarious. That's the Eileen I want to see. When Eileen is fun she's wonderful - when she's being an overly sensitive snivelling fool she's making all the wrong moves. 

Kyle remains the biggest baby on the RH franchise. The woman couldn't handle being confronted by Portia, let alone a fire breathing BH Housewife. She just folds and whines and doesn't accomplish a damn thing in making a cogent argument. 

Kathryn was relatively irrelevant this episode (I sense a trend) but it's obvious she hit the jackpot with Donnie. The guy is a prince. 

Erika really disappointed me. She is a liar and a pus$y (if you've read her blog title you'll understand my vulgar choice of words). She flat out lied and denied because she didn't want to deal with any heat. That was crap.

• Members

Eileen was awesome this episode! So hilarious and endearing! I'm worried because I know there's more Eileen vs LVP down the road and I'm not looking forward to it.

I've seen what a vile snake Yolanduh was clear back in season 3 during the Paris trip. It was clear she had a bone to pick with Vanderpump and the blatant lying at the reunion about talking behind Lisa's back. It's no wonder she stuck with Brandi. They're both cut from the same cloth the only difference is Brandi's more upfront about her nastiness while Yolanduh hides behind positive energy and light. :rolleyes:

Bitch needs to go!

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Well damn. Glad that Lipsa called YoLyme out b/c her ass is lying at the end of the day. It's about time someone calls her out.

In other news:

@Cheap21, come get your girl....

Has she not forgotten that Joe is an immigrant & if Donald was to win, he'd be long gone too?  

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude