• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh, Potomac, Potomac, Potomac... 

This franchise is so bad it's good. There is virtually nothing likable about 83.33% of them. 

Katie is pretty, here in Potomac, but so damn obnoxious. And the way she talks, including that little head tilt she does when she says the first part of one sentence, and then shifts to the other side when she finishes her thought... this is the one I want to smack the most in Potomac. 

Karen is too crusty in Potomac. I'm glad Gizelle made a mention of her mussed hair at the lunch meet-up there in Potomac. Charrisse is just gross (see above photos) and thinks way too highly of herself in Potomac. I'm already tired of the etiquette lessons, but Karen's Aunt Dot was pretty funny. Considering how old I gather she must be, she can be as cantankerous as she wants to be.  

Ashley may not live in Potomac, but she sure married rich like the other ladies who do reside in Potomac. Typical trophy wife who plans half-assed charity functions to fill her time near Potomac. 

Robyn of Potomac. Why exactly is she here? Half the time she looks like she's drifting off to sleep in Potomac, the other half she seems uninterested altogether. Still don't have a clue what she's about, but she's black. I have a feeling she'll feel compelled to remind us every so often that she is black. She has that same sleepy-eyed, puppydog look as Kathy's daughter from New Jersey. Speaking of New Jersey, one of Katie's young boys looks like the male Potomac version of Milania! Anyone else notice that?? 

And then we have Gizelle, who so far looks like will be the only breakout character of the Potomac series. Karen is too crusty and her schtick is already old. I like Gizelle, and she will be the one who helps generate storyline in Potomac. I like her energy, sass, and ability to make this show interesting. 

Finally, if you ever forget which series you're watching, rest assured that the word "Potomac" will be uttered every other minute. 

Potomac. 

• Members

I'm not getting all the hate for Katie. I haven't see much self hatred from her. She looks darker than Robyn and Gizelle so I didn't appreciate their rudeness at her daughter's ceremony. 

I really want to like Karen but her association with Charisse makes her look so ugly and nasty. She seems to bring out the judgmental/vile side of Karen. I expected Karen to be a lot nicer but I guess I was wrong. 

So far I have to say I like Kate, Gizelle (her daughters are lovely angels), and to a lesser extent Ashley. She does come across as a gold digger but I can't hate on her for loving that accent child....

• Members

Kenya is so thirsty for a fight. Now that Nene's gone she's just itchin for someone and it drives her mad that Kim knows that unlike Kenya she actually has CLASS and has earned recognition in the public arena for her life and her work. It just drives Kenya bonkers.

Hence why she's making up reasons to be angry. No one with a rational mind could have ever taken Kim's phone message the way Kenya did. 

• Members

This is going to be good! Kathryn is coming out "guns blazing" for Faye. I hope its not all a lot of build up for nothing.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/episode-9/videos/kathryn-is-not-impressed-by-faye

In other news, is Mohamed done with Vanderpump for spilling the beans about his kids not having Lyme's? I hope not, as he would only be enabling Yolanduh's sick mental state.

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/01/24/did-mohamed-cut-ties-with-lisa-vanderpump/

ETA: How do you embed BravoTV videos into these posts? I copied the embed code and pasted but it got me nowhere. :/

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

If she had class she wouldn't be on this show, and she and Kenya both earned fame only to end up on a cheesy reality show. Not much for Kim to be morally superior about, especially since she's actively ashamed to be on the show and can't hide it.

• Members

Even Lisa Whelchel, who really made herself look bad with some of the stuff she said about parenting, managed to have a respectable run on Survivor, and used it to help her career (motivational speaking). I have no idea what Kim will get out of this. She disappoints me because I grew up watching her and now I see this weak, confused woman on my TV, and it's sad. She may "win" against Kenya, but it's a loss in the long run. But hey, it pays the bills, so good for her. I just can't chalk it off as a moral victory. But that's JMO. 

• Members

So true. If she does gain a victory over Kenya, it'll be hollow. By then, everything about her will be decimated to nothingness. People who go on reality TV are those who have nothing to lose. Kim has everything to lose and nothing to gain other than the money Bravo is tossing her. Plus, Kim's reaction from the audience isn't that stellar. Yeah, most who hate Kenya root for her on that aspect but that aside, those same people want her gone b/c she brings nothing to the show. 

Again, I don't condone what Kenya is doing, but Kenya is making her work for that money. That's one things I can say about Kenya. Ain't nobody about to sit on this show and collect a check by doing nothing. You're gonna have to contribute to drama in some way and Kenya is ensuring she does even if she has to make a go at her.