Andy Dick Forcibly Removed From "Jimmy Kimmel Live"

Scotty

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Isn't Andy Dick the one who accosted Joey Fatone with "Hey FAT ONE! FAT ONE! FAT ONE!" a few years ago?

And who but a pig and fortune hunter would think that repulsive piece of dreck Ivanka was attractive enough to sit next to?

Both of those two repulsive pigs deserve each other. Let's hope it disturbs THE DONALD's comb -over

• Members

:lol::D

I :wub: Lily Tomlin Someone should create a Lily Tomlin appreciation thread :)

A gracious good afternoon, This is Miss Tomlin of your telephone company. How may I in all humble servitude be of assistance?

Your trying to reach your husband at his office and keep getting a busy signal? Well perhaps he's using his instrument?

snort

An hour and half? Well I will check to see if there is mechanical failure. Mrs Norman, That phone is in usage to Korea I believe

Oh he was stationed there during the war, Must have been lonely for you. Mr Norman and some woman are talking about your son in Korea. Oh excuse me Mrs Norman, but Bok Choy seems a strange name for a boy from Pleasanville.

snort

Oh you say you don't have a son from Korea, well that's odd Mr Norman does. Oh No, Oh Mrs Norman, I am so sorry you had to learn it this way, but we at the phone company do like to keep families in touch. No No No Listen to Ernestine, turn off the gas and I'll plug you in to his line so you can hear every word the bastard's saying. Listen! Oh, Can you hear alright? Oh did you hear that? The things they do on Korea you wouldn't even think of doing here.

snort

Mrs. Norman I've got a great idea, No Mrs Norman, believe me it's just like a man they are all animals. Let me call up my cousin he's a divorce laywer, we can hook Mr Norman before he gets off the line.

Henry, This is Ernestine. I've got a live one for you. The wife, she's a wonderful woman, I've got her on hold. The husband, I'm not to sure, I think he's with the government. Seems very active in foreign relatioinships. I'll hook it up so you can get a voice print to use in court.

Mrs Norman, I'm back. Listen I think we can get you the house, the car, half of the business and the kid in Korea. No No Mrs Norman don't thank me dear, nonsense. It'll be on your next bill.

Edith Ann: Mama said I was the meanest kid she ever had. I didn't ask to be born, If I did Mama would have said no.

Edith Ann: I would like to get a real baby, They really do cry when you pinch them. And you know what? When you hold them upseide down, they faint.

Lily: Oh now Edith, You wouldn't want to do that to a real baby would you?

Edith Ann: Yes I think I would.

• Members

I'm beginning to think this was all a joke/publicity stunt.

Everyone's smiling/laughing/cheering. :huh:

A snippet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CqbAyPx_uk&eurl=

From the moment Ivanka comes on to Andy being removed to the end of the interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMYflGhMBl4...;watch_response

And here's a picture:

andydickgq5.jpg

And to add: The security guard seems to be an elderly man that, if you look closely enough, seems to be both having a hard time picking Andy up AND keeping his laughter in.

Archived