ATWT Week of Aug. 21

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, Mike tells Katie to stay out of Simon and Carly's business; that they should focus on their lives together, not on Simon Fraiser's; yet, we have Mike snooping his nose all up in Simon and Carly's business. Talk about talking out of the side of your mouth.

So glad that Maddie will finally open her mouth and tell who raped her....

• Members

I agree with everybody who's reminded of Carly/Craig when they see Carly/Simon. They do have chemistry.

Carly's relationship/friendship with Craig was sexy and funny without being sexual. Carly needs someone in her life that makes her laugh/accepts her for who she is/ and appreciates her talents. I think Simon thinks of her this way.

Besides the two of them together will cause Katie( let's have a baby right this minute) so much grief.

• Members

He's supposedly staying on until the end of the year. After that, I think it's up in the air whether he's returning or not. He's going on a vacation to his native Australia...and from all the interviews I've read, Leyden says it all depends on if ATWT wants him to come back after his vacation.

• Members

I'm tired of it too. I'm ready for Maddie to be back to normal and for she & Casey to reunite. My guess for the slasher is Eve or Jade. I hope this is over by the week of the 28th or no later than week of Sept 4th. <_<

• Members

I hope Paul stays on the show longer; in all honesty, I'm not in any hurry to have Carly and Jack back together, which is funny coming from me, being a big CarJack fan. I still am a fan, however, it would be nice to see them apart a little longer. They are always getting back together so quickly...They need to slowly rebuild their relationship.

Archived