Days: Dustin's Rumors updated 8/9

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't see how Carrie could be pregnant...

Chelsea used to bother me when she first came on but I REALLY REALLY like Rachel Melvin and think she is a rising star and hopefully Hogan will write a good story for her

• Members

If Carrie does get pregnant, I saw that from a mile off. There's a similar dynamic to The Affair. Especially in that they came together and now, because of Carrie's position, she's made the decision for both of them to just move on. It would be typical for her to wind up pregnant, especially after the big hoopla over not being able to get pregnant. Trueloveforever always solves these things.

• Members

I guess it just wouldn't make sense (but again this is DAYS) after receiving the news from the all-knowing Lexie that she can't have kids - does Austin have miracle sperm that will cause Carrie to become pregnant? Maybe that's it! He picked that up on the way out of the Garden of Eden with Greta (sorry couldn't help myself) :-)

• Members

Keith - I know that this has been going around and around but is Milstein definitely the interim HW? Also, do we have an update as to who is leaving the show beside Reeves, Cook, Brandt, Ashford, and Fath. I heard rumbling a while back that Billy Warlock either wanted to leave or was leaving and that Brody and Judi were leaving per storyline dictated reasons....Just curious... Also, I haven't seen Julie Pinson on a quite awhile and was wondering what the plan was for her?

I guess this will all be answered once HS is on board but I am not the most patient person and it is driving me crazy waiting for all of this backstage drama to end (even though it is quite good ;-) .

• Members

Milstein was announced, so I'm fairly sure it's oficial. I expect as a transition writer, she won't be credited. Oly thing I can think of with the whole "still getting Reilly scripts".

As for exits, I know just about as much as you do, I'm sure. I feel certain Warlock will leave, an unfortunate casualty of the J/J story being phased out and a lack of creativity on Corday's part to give Hogan a chance to flesh him out beyond J/J. of course. Billy's probably not cheap, either, and given budget cuts... I also believe Hutzler may be cut. Not sure about Pinson or Judi.

I mean, with Fath out, I cna't imagine them keeping her on-screen mom. There doesn't seem to be interest in recasting Mimi, either--thank God! Patrick could stay, but between general fan reaction, the rest of his family possibly leaving, and the fact that he's coming between a supercouple, I don't know how solid his job will be in Corday's eyes. Who knows.

• Members

Thanks! I just wanted to make sure that I was up-to-date! I really wish that TPTB will find a way to keep Warlock - I saw him in an off-broadway show in 2004 when I was living in Manhattan and he was so good - he is one of daytime's stronger actors but I think that Days has so underutilized his talents over the last year. There are so many possibilties for his character outside of J&J but who knows ;-)

• Members

About the whole Carrie not being able to have kids stuff... I mean, how many women did Reilly make unable to have kids? Carrie, Nicole, Mimi... and before, didn't Kate learn that she can't have any kids? Or was it Billie?

Never mind.. I think we have too many women that can't have kids right now and if they changed that for some women, I wouldn't mind.

• Members

If Carrie were to get pregnant...I can see the following happening...

Carrie finds out. After a month of hiding it, finally tells everyone. Lucas files for divorce and either returns to the bottle or Sami. Carrie decides to have an abortion because she can't stand the thought of having a child with birth defects. After the abortion, guilt rides Sami until she finally explodes. Then they never speak to Sami again..yadda yadda.

Since JER's gone though...I don't know....Hmmm....:blink:

Archived