PSNS: Jared is scum!

RionPassions

• Members

I seriously hate the guy.

For starters, he's a rude, arrogant, prick. He's totally obnoxious and mean. Calling Theresa "Tess" against her will is demeaning and degrading, and most of all, just plain annoying! I don't want to hear it! When I hear Tess, I think of Tess Buchanan on OLTL, and she does so not match Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald.

Don't even get me started on the actor, b/c I think he's terrible, and the opposite of good-looking.

Jared's only purpose is to facilitate the Therethan reunion, so I say, do your job and go. Make Ethan jealous and then die!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is there anyone who you'd like with Theresa other than Ethan? If anyone treats her like scum, it would be him. I'm actually liking Jared and I loved Stevenson on Sex, Love and Secrets.

Hopefully he gains popularity and they keep him around.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jul 25 2006, 06:27 PM)

Is there anyone who you'd like with Theresa other than Ethan? If anyone treats her like scum, it would be him. I'm actually liking Jared and I loved Stevenson on Sex, Love and Secrets.

Hopefully he gains popularity and they keep him around.

No, no one. Ethan may mistreat Theresa, but they're destined to be together.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jul 25 2006, 11:34 PM)

Eric Martsolf isn't exactly the greatest actor in the world. You seem to just be a strong ET fan and no matter who they get, it won't be good enough for you.

If Jared were played by Travis Schuldt, that would be another story.

• Members

I completely, emphatically disagree. :)

First, this is like Shuis beginnings. First, he ruffles her feathers; eventually, they become the HOTTEST thing daytiime has ever seen! :wub:

And about the "Tess" thing. Do what I did and get over it. Trust me, this is Jared's "thing." Only HE calls Theresa "Tess." It's so cute, and it's SO Jaresa! Nothing about it is E/T. You can tell already! It's just ALL ABOUT Jaresa. I love it!!

I agree that it's similar to Shuis beginnings...but Theresa hasn't had her "Luis" yet. This is SO freaking amazing. It's just daytime television at its best. I'm so excited!!! Can you tell?!!!

Archived