PSNS: Jared is scum!

RionPassions

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jared should just stay as far away from Theresa as possible. Everything that skank touches turns to crap. I don't know if it's her raging bullface, her incessant whining, her ludicrous fate bullshit or a mixture of the three, but he needs to watch his back.

• Members

With pleasure :)

These aren't the best, or the latest, but trust me, I have authority, if that's the point you wanted proven, lol.

That said, yes, Nadia is not ugly. We went overboard. But she's not what I'd call attractive. Lindsay Korman is attractive, Nadia...hmm...Nadia has an 'ick' factor about her. Don't know why but she does.

• Members

You're kidding, right? What authority? I realize that everyone has different tastes and different ideas of beauty, but it seriously just blows my mind when I hear people say that Nadia is anything less than "attractive." It's kind of like when I hear the same thing about Angelina Jolie. The conclusions that I come to are that

a.) people are jealous

b.) since so many people find NB and AJ such great beauties, others want to be "different" and not conform to the sentiment

c.) people are Jennifer Aniston fans, Arianne fans, or Bricole fans

d.) people are blind

LOL. Lindsay Korman has her moments of attractiveness, but if one were to compare, she pales in comparison to Nadia, both in physical beauty and inner beauty. Granted, I don't know either of them personally, but the way Nadia carries herself and treats people is just so classy and genuine. Lindsay? Well, no comment.

• Members

Sheesh, JSF you already started a Jaresa posse? :lol:

-They've already annoyed me.

Don't have much interest in Jared, and he's too similar to NuFox.

-WHY is it that Theresa gets the new men? She was with Fox in 2003 and now she has Jared!

I want rich European royalty for Gwen!

Archived