ATWT Casting Spoiler

• Members

Scrubs Surgeon Joins As the World Turns

As the World Turns has cast Scrubs actor Robert Maschio in the short-term role of Maddie's brother-in-law, Louis Browning. Louis will try to help young Maddie (Alexandra Chando) with her mental problems stemming from her long-ago rape. Expect Louis to butt heads with Maddie's protective big brother, Henry (Trent Dawson).

On Scrubs, Maschio plays "The Todd," an obnoxious surgeon at Sacred Heart Hospital who just loves high-fiving people all the time.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet this guy turns out to be Maddie's real rapist. And probably the serial killer too. And I wouldn't be surprised if Eve is one of the victims. All my speculation.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I bet this guy turns out to be Maddie's real rapist. And probably the serial killer too. And I wouldn't be surprised if Eve is one of the victims. All my speculation.

^

That is a very good speculation, two of the murders have a connection to Maddie. And as for Louis being Maddie's rapist, it would explain why she was always in her room. To avoid him.

Either way I can't wait till next week where is starts to develop more.

• Members

OMG, "The Todd"? :lol: I'll be cracking up every time I see him on my screen.

I think you guys just may be on to something here with Louis as the rapist/murderer....sounds mighty suspicious that Maddie just stayed in her room all the time, something's not adding up here.

• Members

If Eve and Louis aren't here to either be killed off or involved with Maddie's rape, I don't think they would have brought them on. ATWT is too cheap to bring in extended family for support only. Plus, this is a rewrite of Maddie's backstory, so there has to be a reason.

I'm thinking Louis killed Lia and will frame Maddie so that if she admits he raped her, no one will believe her.

Archived