AMC:Spoiler 7/31

• Members

SOD is reporting that for the week of 7/31:

At the opening of ConFusion JR plays the CD of Greg's words while buried alive over THE SOUND SYSTEM for all to hear. He does this because he sees Babe talking to Josh and he wants revenge. Josh does not believe what he is hearing and Erica tells him that it is indeed true. Josh runs out and Babe blast JR for being so hateful. Babe then runs after the Josh getting into the car with him. Josh goes to the airport and takes of in Greg's private jet. Babe is with him trying to get Josh to calm down and return to PV. Something bad happens on the plane and everyone fears for JR and Babe. Meanwhile Erica will unleash her brand of hell on JR for what he has done.

"He's become a total enemy to the Kane family," says Alicia Minshew. "Just one by one, he goes down the line causing pain." On Tuesday, August 1, everyone fears the worst for Josh and Babe.

I knew that he was going to do this, this IS Erica's worst fear. JR would never have had the opportunity to hurt Josh and embarrass Erica in such a public way if Babe did not lie for him. Let's see what Lurky says now, what pathetic excuse will she come up with?

Now if Erica would have told Josh herself, this would have taken some of the bite away from JR. Also, Erica was so certain that Zach would tell, she never imagined that he "can do no wrong" JR would do this to her. I know that she wanted to get JR back for what he did to Kendall, but now he is really going to have to watch his back.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No! Jr is NOT ruined to me and he is NOT a monster. JR reacts before he thinks. He is just a "hothead". And IF Josh had dirt, he would have done the exact same thing! I'm just really tired of JR's character being sacrificed, just to prop others(Babe, Josh, and basically the rest of PV)! It's just stupid! :angry:

• Members

I've been on JR's side, until now. I don't care how angry he is, Erica and Josh do not deserve this. Erica especially. Not only is her secret going to come out, but it's going to come out to the whole town, everyone. Everyone. She's going to be embarassed and humilated, and totally heartbroken by this. :( Not to mention Josh. Poor guy. I hate him, but I can not imagine what it's going to be like to learn this secret, and to learn it like this. No one deserves this, no matter how nasty Josh has been to JR (and he hasn't been all that nasty to JR).

Jeff agrees not to tell Josh either, so if you're going to fault Erica for this, Jeff gets a little too. They are Josh's parents. If they didn't want to tell him, then they didn't have too. Jeff has surprised the hell out of me, and I'm grateful that he actually listened to Erica and took her feelings into consideration.

This whole thing is sick, and I can't wait for MMT to be out. She is so vile. Truly, truly, vile.

Interesting side note, still no comment from Susan. Hmmmm.

• Members

You don't think Josh hasn't been all that nasty to JR? When JR saw his mother for the first time, in the worst possible way, Josh was smirking and laughing at JR, and its no secret that Josh has countless times tried to go after Babe, and has accused JR of murdering Madden! I don't really sorry for Erica because she should have told the truth to Josh a long time ago, and I really don't care how the secret comes out, as long as it comes out, its to bad that JR is made a target again! I don't blame JR because I love JR! He could kill the entire town, and I'd still be on his side!:)

• Members

Babe is a !@#$%^&*] and a slut for believing Josh over JR. If she truly knew and loved JR, she should've been able to tell that he was shocked when he heard that cd with Madden on it. I'll add her to my list of people I want off AMC.

Erica has noone to blame but herself. Erica is only worried about how Josh will react that she was goign to abort him. She should've listened to Jeff, Joe & Jackson & Zach. This will be great drama and I've changed my mind about Josh being Erica and Jeff's son. I actually think it's good for the show and great story to put the Martins front and center again. But the only one missing is Martin matriarch Ruth. C'mon AMC give Ruth some screentime.

• Members

It's funny that you only quoted the last part I said. I'm tired of TPTB always targeting JR and always make his character to be "bad" guy in order to prop up characters like Josh, Babe, etc.

The more TPTB are having JR as a scapegoat, the more I'm on his side. I don't blame JR for his reaction! I feel no pity for Josh because JR also found his mother in the worst possible way, and Josh laughed and joked about it!

• Members

IMO .... why is anyone surprise... This is MMT at her best... she ruins characters like well Erica...kissing Ryan a$$ so much that the only definition of not cheating on Jack is actually pulling the clothes off..

Because in every other way she did... After seeing Ryan in the motion picture of incredible hulk, Erica still didnt bat an eye lash...

And then knowing that Jon chased Binks and 9 months old Miranda around with an AX... Erica is like can i get you a cup of tea and a scone with extra butter... instead of ... being the loudest about Jon...

And I didnt mention Jon holding Kendall in the cave.. because we all know Binks... is beyond touching so.

Im just saying JR is in the long list of ruining characters.. can they be savage.. heck yes....

I have hope with MMTrash out the door... Let the new writting begin..

• Members

First McT pummels and pummels and pummels JR to prop the HoBilly Outlander BabyStealer now Megan, The Destroyer smashes under her no doubt considerable heel, whatever microscopic JR-character dust remained in the latest of her endless, lazy audience sympathy-generation gimmicks in a desperate and apparently shirtless bid to save Her Leetle UnAborted One.

And Erica's riding the same rocket to hell as JR.

I hate this storyline. I hate The UnAbortion.

I hate three men badgering one woman, trying to control her choices, her actions in a situation no human being now faces (much less thirty years ago) and expect to know enough to fully empathize with the gravity and soul-crushing power of Erica's emotions.

I hate that one decent scene containing a few sentences of female faux-empowerment speech by Erica is supposed to make-up for this travesty of a storyline, a "violation" of AMC, soap and television history, an utter insult to my intelligence and an affront to my gender (and human beings in general for that matter).

I hate that the core of AMC and its future, my favorite characters and scads of related ones are forever tainted by some bizarre and frankly sincerely f*cked-up notion of rape/rape victimhood as a family legacy and a source of bonding between multiple family members.

Finally (for now), I hate that once again in Erica's dialogue yesterday, Meggie has summoned from the hell that is her mind another opportunity to hammer, hammer, hammer that Family of Strong, Raped and Repeatedly Physically Violated and Impregnated of Women Legacy Bullshit thang.

Kanes=Victims. Chandlers=Perps or Dupes or Both. Fans of either group happy about this? I'm sure as hell not. Laverys=Perfect Heroes. Careys=Love and Eternal Victims of Rich Elitists. Still not happy.

Sorry's it's been building a bit. :D Thanks for your bandwidth and your patience.

Archived