OLTL: Could Eve McBain be returning to Llanview?

• Members

Not sure how true this is, but this was posted at the OLTL message board at abc.com:

--------------------

Here is some more information on the casting call for "Britney". Now I know for sure that this one is real, it is listed at Showfax.com:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since the role is recurring, it'll likely be short-term probably till the end of the year when Nathaniel Marston(Michael) and Kathy Brier(Marcie) are rumored to be leaving, or maybe even before that.

I good actress like Helen Gallagher (ex-Maeve Ryan, RYAN's HOPE) would be good in the role. Other possiblities maybe Victoria Wyndham (ex-Rachel, AW), Michele Lee(ex-Karen MacKenzie, KNOTS) or Linda Gray (ex-Sue Ellen Ewing, DALLAS).

• Members

When Claire Labine was at "One Life to Live", Helen Gallagher played Dorian's mother-in-law, who was a sex therapist I believe. I don't think that would really stop OLTL though, Crystal Chappell who was on the show in the mid-1990s was offered the role of Paige Miller by the executive producer. Gallagher will turn 80 next week so I think she's outside the age range for the role.

I'm actually glad they are bringing back Eve. With this Thomas McBain murder mystery going on for as long as it has it was necessary to bring her in. I hope Eve has a few scenes with Bo about Paige as Eve and Bo were getting chummy when Lisa Banes was playing the role.

Archived