OLTL: video clip of next week's R.J. and Nora kiss scene...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know! LOL I was wondering the same question myself.

I think it should have been she and Bo kissing next week, but at least we are getting to see R.J., Nora and Lindsey again.

And that video is very sweet...it's great to see them again. :)

• Members

Long ago when Nora was married to Hank who is R.J's brother she and R.J had a affair and it was not revealed until years later after R.J came to town . So R.J and Nora do have a romantic past , and thye always had this kind of crazy connection so it is nice to see the writers re-visting it

• Members

I agree it should be Bo and Nora. But at least we get some Nora, Lindsay and RJ.

When Nora was married to Hank years ago Nora had a one night stand with RJ. Hank never knew about it until Nora was about or was married to Bo that Hnak had found out. Nora keep the secret all those years but the guilt she had over sleeeping with RJ was what broke Hank and Nora up.

• Members

I remember that. Sigh, I soo miss those days. OLTL was hot back then, now it's just lukewarm. I also reember what a hard time Bo and Nora had making it down the altar, especially since Nora was soo afraid that she had hit Sarah's car (the love of Bo's life at the time) with her car.

But thankfully she didn't, although I can't remember who did. :unsure:

And I also remember Little Richard being at Bo and Nora's wedding.

Those were the days, weren't they? :)

• Members

It was a trucker. I the 90's under Malones time we got some great stories. The Spring Fling Rape Trial, Nora's tumors, The AIDS story, Bo/Nora's romance, and so many other great stuff. We got Todd, Luna Nora, Hank, Rachel and RJ.

Loved watching Bo and Nora dance down the aisle has Little Ruchard sang..

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jun 29 2006, 08:24 PM)

Dena Higley is so stuck on her other creations, that she will never put Bo and Nora back together. Despite being a huge failure, Paige will still be around. Just like Margaret though her story is long over.

I believe Paige was created under Malone when he was back. But when DH took over IMO she felt Paige was more important then Nora(a much loved character).

Archived