AMC: SOD Spoilers

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've said it before, Cady McClain is not blindly loyal. If she begins to dislike what McT is handing her, she will speak her mind and will be very open about it. And she has enough blogs to do so! :)

Also, the thing about MEK is that he ALWAYS has a smiley face about the show in the press. He will do anything to support the show in the public eye. Even during the days of Rayfield when Tad was very very backburnered he only was singing praises. He will keep his feelings of discontent in the privacy of the studio.

• Members

I just want MMT gone. It's all I have left to want on this show, so I hope it happens. For AMC. They can't continue on like this much longer.

Her leaving wouldn't be enough to get me to watch again, but god, would it take some of the sting off this last year. :)

• Members

Well if Rebecca comes back, maybe that means Spike will turn to be Ryans and Greenlee's and that poor Kendall will loose Spike. Now that will be a twist, one that I wouldn't like. I can see Greenlee now demanding the baby.

• Members

well i certainly hope all this pans out so the zendall fans can continue to get everything their way. let's see MMT gone so rendall will never be revisited, check..Rebecca returning, so Greenlee can reunite with ryan check..

• Members

excuse me, i did not put words in people's mouths. i made a general speculation and was not specific about any one poster. it's my opinion from everything i have read around the net that this MIGHT be the case.

• Members

I can not see Greenlee with David simply because of Leo. But if she returns I do see her causing trouble for Kendall concerning the baby. I believe that Madden lied to her about being able to carry a baby.

Madden new that Greenlee would never give her baby up for adoption even with his gentle manipulation.

But giving Spike to Greenlee would devestate Kendall.

As for MMT, I just find her writing frustrating (i.e. JR no accountability, Babe a complete twit, unrealistic court cases, unrealistic medical procedures, writing that makes the characters act OUT of character).

AMC has done better and deserves better. We will not all get exactly what we want as far as storylines go, but I think that the overall quality can be better as well as the details of the show.

• Members

the writing is just too plot driven to make any sense. it has been for a very long time. i actually blame the writing for the fact that i will probably never see Rendall's true potential to be a couple again. there was no need for their breakup to be that nasty. it drove away so many fans from rendall and it makes me so angry.i'm trying to accept it, i really am,lol.

• Members

okay let me clarify i am not saying all zendall fans feel this is the case, i am saying that IMHO zendall fans will benefit from those things happening! sorry if i came across as putting words in people's mouths.

• Members

Sadly I don't think Frons gives a dam what the actors think. He's pretty much willing to lose anyone.

EXCEPT.... Susan Lucci...okay Frons probably secretly would love to ditch old lady Kane but he knows he could never do it. Susan's contract is up soon, I wonder what she thinks of the writing? She may not be as pissed off as others but she can't be too happy. And she was intrumental (or so they say) in getting Shapiro to fire McT in 99....Susan rarely exerts her influence though, and usually I admire her for it but in this case I wish she would ;)

Archived