AMC: SOD Spoilers

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As for JHC and her mandatory cast meetings, could this woman be any more useless? The way I envision it she probably just complains along with everyone else on the set.

Actor: "I can't perform this junk"

Julie: "I hear ya but what can you do? Want some licorice?"

In her defense I guess it's the same for Valentini and even Phelps. The Executive Producer position underwent a massive overhaul when Frons came on board.

• Members

The way I've heard it is that Susan hated the Phantom Erica storyline, except for getting to work with VI.lol And MMT had plans to make it last a lot longer then it did, with a very different, yet same ultimate outcome. Susan was not to thrilled. Especially because if I remember the story right, something similar to the D&E car accident happened to her in real life.

The fact that Susan hasn't been all over the mags, and what not pimping this Josh crap speaks volumes to me.

The last time we heard from her about Josh or even Jeff was the interview that gave us confirmation of who Josh is. Since then, nothing.

In the heat of all the backlash, Susan was silent.

I know she's a very busy woman, but IMO is she were okay with this story they would have had her telling the fans how wonderful it is. She would too, because she's such a team player. So one has to wonder, why is she silent? Not even a comment on John James.

It wouldn't have made a difference for me if Susan spoke in favor of this Josh crap, but I think it just might have to some other people. You know, if Susan says it's going to be okay, then it well. Susan would have probably been the best medicine for the Josh reaction, but she didn't say a word.

So again, why has none of that happened?

I personally think she looking pretty miserable during the fetus scenes, but that's just me.

I'm not saying she's unhappy, cause I don't know. I'm just saying, it doesn't make sense to me why she's not all over this Josh debacle. Why she's stayed silent.

• Members

Y'all know I am no big Ryan or Rendall fan but I DEFINITELY agree with this:

You're right, she didn't have to go there. She didn't have to make Ryan a literal and self-proclaimed monster. I always saw him (and I understand why Rendall/Ryan fans would not agree) as a controlling man, but not the raging, cruel @sshole McTavish wrote him to be.

So I do feel Rendall fans' pain. My favorite couple, Lianca was decimated by this hack...I know what that feels like and it AIN'T fun. So if I had a bottle, we could pop a cork on some champagne and drink to our heartache. :(

I also agree the Susan Lucci's silence on the UnAborted One is deafening. She waltzed out and propped Bianca's rape and has always been supportive of stories in the press even if her comments were not effusive. She IS the ultimate team player and keeps her problems with story to herself.

If they needed to drag Agnes Nixon out of mothballs to have her make vague, faint praise for this story, yet LaLucci is silent (it is supposed Erica's story, btw)...telling. Maybe she's waiting until actual contract negotiation time to make a stand.

Anybody know what month her contract is up? Isn't it this fall? If so, I imagine, though they've already negotiated. :unsure:

I still hold onto to casey's dream/hope/prediction, that if nothing else, this UnAborted matter will be corrected quickly with new writers on board. *lalalalalalalalala* I can't hear anything else. *lalalalalalalala*

ANY OTHER REASON!

ANY OTHER REASON! B)

• Members

LOL! I have the same hopes for the Unaborted One, and hope that when MMT goes, whether it be today, tomorrow, next week, next month, or next year, that she'll take Josh as fetusboy with her. I just don't see anyone else wanting to write for him.lol

As for Susan, her contract is up in August. Who knows what she's negoated for or what she will. But I've said all along that the fact that she's been silent on Josh since the orginial article on Josh at the end of Janurary, that something isn't kosher with all of this.

Susan could have taken a little heat off the Josh fire storm, yet nothing. That says more to me then anything she could have said.

I want MMT gone so badly that it hurts.lol

• Members

If there is ever a time that AMC needs new direction, it would be now-HOW much longer is Madden going to be buried alive? When will Josh finally figure out who he is?

Promote Jeff Beldner as head writer...the guy has waited far too long to just sit back and be a script writer or whatever he does do, plus he has sat with the show during some great years as well as storylines

McTavish has burned out for the last time with this show...Nixon not even serving as consultant anymore suggests to me that she is absolutely loathing what McT has done with the unabortion

• Members

I for one don't care if Madden ever gets out of his coffin. Nor do I care who did it. I don't care if Josh finds out he's a walking abortion. I just want the whole thing to disappear. The only thing I do like is that it brought John James to the canvas and maybe, just maybe he can be a love interest for Brooke. That would make Erica so mad

Archived