AMC: SOD Spoilers

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God I hope so. I want her gone so bad I can taste it. :ph34r:

I think that actor could be Walt, though, until the he said, "Man, I'm confused" it sounded like Vincent to me.

At any rate, I think the walls are closing in on dear ole Megan, and I couldn't be happier! :D

• Members

I heard from someone quite reliable that MEK was not happy with the scripts he got during the past month and went directly to PTB to tell them so.

Yes, MEK, another former McTavish cheerleader. Good ship McT is in deep [!@#$%^&*]!

• Members

Oh, and Vincent hasn't been happy for at least a year. Not surprising, but he was one of the first actors to give up the "I Heart McT" [!@#$%^&*] after the baby switch ended.

That doesn't neccessarily mean it was MEK in the magazine -- there AREN'T a lot of actors at AMC happy these days so any other person could've been the actor in question. I'm just sayin' when you have former McT cheerleaders Walt Willey, MEK, and VI unhappy there's trouble in paradise. HUGE.

• Members

Yep, about Vincent. He hated, hated, hated, what they did to David and Bianca, and he was pretty vocal about it. Another reason I love him. :wub: He's never been a big David and Dixie fan, and come to think of it, he often thought David was being written out of character during D&D, so it could be him.

I feel bad that they're so unhappy, but if this is what's it's going to take to finally sink MMT, then I say, bring it on. And rock on to all the actors who are speaking their piece/s. :D

• Members

BTW JHC is holding a mandatory cast meeting this week. She has these quite regularly so it's nothing shocking but I just have visions of actors !@#$%^&*]ing & forming a rebellion. "No More McT! No More McT!" LOL.

• Members

I've had this feeling for awhile now that McTavish is on her way out. So many actors are unhappy, and isn't that basically what happened with Days? That so many actors spoke out against Reilly's writing and now he's finally going to be gone

• Members

LOL! I still have hopes that there could be something more to this meeting. ;) Fingers crossed! :D

Yep, I don't watch Days, but I think that's how it happened. And they've got themselves a pretty decent new HW. So I can only hope the same thing is coming for AMC. Though, I won't let myself feel or hope for anything. I refuse to let this show break my heart again.

But...I have felt for awhile that the "SS McTavish" is dead in the water, and it's only a matter of time before she sinks. ;)

• Members

Plus I go back to what Cady said in her blog about sh*t brewing behind the scenes

Also with rumors that Rebecca Budig might be returning, but she won't return unless McTavish is gone, and as much as Frons loves Rebecca I can possibly see him doing whatever it takes to get Rebecca back.

Anyone remember what caused them to fire her from GH years ago? Wasn't it a combination of bad writing and other things?

• Members

Unfortunately for us and AMC the ratings are decent. :mellow: But I think the cast might just be unhappy enough that they'll take precedent over the ratings.

Yep, I remember what Cady said.lol

I can't hope. I won't. But the rumors of MMT's days being numbered are getting stronger. Fingers crossed! :D

• Members

Wow, if true that's one helluva turnaround. It's been what ~6 months since Dixie's return and MEK being quoted about "wagging his tail" like a puppy in excitement over a story arc for Tad that was to last a year and a half (I guess Dixie and finding Kate with Di resolved along the way). Wonder if that's how long McT planned to leave "Kate" with Hairy Terry the Molester and his ex before revealing her true identity?

Once again the execution of McT's grand sick plans do not live up to their hype.

Regime Change Now.

• Members

I just want her gone. I don't care what it takes, I want her out.

If she goes, I'd get a drop of vengence for this Josh crap, and that's all I can hold onto at this moment.

I feel horrible that the actors aren't happy. :( But I hope that someone at AMC/ABC is listening to them, since they don't listen to the fans.

God I hope she gets fired before they do that to poor little Kate. The thought of MMT even implying that T&D"s little girl was living with a pedofile, is horrid.

Archived