B&B: This Summer

• Members

Not that I'm the slightest bit surprised but via press the B&B folks already spill that Donna Logan won't be that sweet and innocent when she finally returns to LA.

Guess what, Grace THE SLUT © Turner will also be vampish on B&B - who'd thought that!? :lol:

Very interesting to know that Bradley apparently always wanted Jennifer Gareis to play Donna because he was impressed by her work on Y&R and now he thought timing's right. Downer: Donna's first actions are basically meddling in Brooke's love life and playing referee between Nick & Ridge. <_<

Meanwhile, B&B will once again hit real LA and this time it seems to be a bigger location shoot. The crew went out to Marina DelRay. B&B has taped their two times before and it seems that a naval wedding is yet again the reason. Could it be that Brooke who already married Grant Chambers here in 1997 is trying to tie the knot with captain Nick Marone - FINALLY? My aussmption is very much, yes. But since Ridge also has expertise in crashing weddings I assume it is safe to say that the triangle will clash on the altar or railing or whatsoever.

Overall things don't sound too exciting but might turn out interesting or least watchable. I keep my fingers crossed although I'm sick and tired of this traingle mArry-go-round. I'm mostly looking forward to Taylor hooking up with Hector again. The backstage dram is likely to add some twists here because as of yesterday it looks as if Hunter Tylo and Lorenzo Lamas are no longer an item. (According to La Tylo herself via her personal website) I'll stay tuned because this delivers more thrill than most of the events on-screen... :D

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It also sounds like Donna will end up with Brooke's leftovers. Whoever she doesn't choose.

So, Tylo and Lamas are no longer an item, just as their characters might be getting back together. LOL!

Archived