Kill Bill: The Complete Film

Adam

• Members

It was became defiinately one of my long lasting favourite films in my lifetime. Saw Kill Bill Vol. 1 opening weekend in the theatre (just because it was QT's) and as expected loved it! One of the best parts about KB and all of Quentin's movies is the carefully slected music to go along with it. I love QT paying homage to all the gneres that influenced him as he grew up. The whole story is the perfect mix of over the top fantasy but also gets across the deep real subjects of betrayal and of course revenge. All the performences are noteworthy and the fight choreography is amazing. I just watched Vol. 1 this afternoon for the first time in a while and still gets me all giddy. I also love listening to the soundtracks. Such good [!@#$%^&*].

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like to consider it a whole film (anytime I watch it now I have to watch both volumes) but Volume Two was better if you like the character development but Vol.1 had the best action. You got the best of both worlds IMO. Such a damn good film :) QT isn't overexposed.... he hasn't made one flop yet :)

Archived