ATWT: Spoilers from TV Guide

• Members

One of my favorite teachers from high school's sister was a writer on ATWT. I always wanted to ask him if he could give me the inside scoop on what was going to happen, but I'm sure that they have to sign something to make sure they don't reveal storylines. :blink: She doesn't work on the show anymore, but she wrote for the show from 2000-2001.

I remember when ATWT won the Writing Emmy in 2001, he asked us if we watched ATWT and I was the only one who did! :lol: That's such a strange coincidence!

I doubt that Lily would go along w/ something like that. I think that Damian and Luke will become good friends and he'll betray Luke's trust by making him go to the camp.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Damian does this behind Lily, Holden, and Luke's backs, the result...will defintitely be trouble. I'm doubting "the accident" has anything to do with Lily losing the baby. Luke probably spazzes out or something and it all causes Lily to go into premature labor because of the stress. The baby will be born, but Lily will probably end up in a coma or something afterwards.

I don't know though. I read somewhere that the part of "Lily" would be temp. recast due to the fact that this storyline is picking up steam around the same time MB is taking off.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

• Members

The previews from today's episode makes me think the same thing. Just the way that Emily acted when she said that she'd offer her baby's stem cells if they were a match was too casual for someone who's baby died or was aborted.

I hope the PEM baby survives. :)

Archived