GH: The We Wish Sonny Was Dead Thread

dayssux

• Members

I've noticed he is a mumbler. "Mumble ... How do you expect ... mumble ... me to make pasta without .... mumble ... herbs?"

LOL it is making me tear up alright. I have wanted to do this thread for so long but never had the nerve. But ever since this MD storyline started I've wanted to kill Sonny even more than usual. He disgusts me. Getting half of the town pregnant; sleazing it up - sleeping with a woman young enough to be his daughter. He's gross with that grease helmet cap.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maurice should do everyone a favor and leave GH, never to do another soap again. Why he thinks he's God's gift to daytime is beyond me, the man's talent is equal to that of Ronn Moss and that putz who played Sonny Lite on OLTL last year.

Sonny is one of the grossest characters ever created and I don't understand the love and popularity of this man. There are more talented, better looking guys on soaps.

• Members

Well, since I've given up on GH, *if* Sonny ever does die, someone please PM me so I can tune in and video tape the momentous occasion. :)

Don't worry...I'll still be an active participant in this thread. My Sonny hate is stronger than ever.

• Members

Someone on another thread brought it up, but imagine what would happen if Maurice did leave. I remember reading that Tony Geary gets over $1 million a year, so I'm sure that Maurice gets paid around the same to do the crap he calls acting. W/ that money, GH could afford better writers or better actors.

Archived