GH: The We Wish Sonny Was Dead Thread

dayssux

• Members

Anyone else want to clap a vice to Sonny's balls so he can never copulate again? Jeezus I hate this sorry son of a !@#$%^&*] and can't figure out why he is so popular. Maurice has actually regressed as an actor and that's sad. Just STFU and die Sonny!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a great idea for a twist. Emily and Max on impulse clock Sonny over the head with a huge shovel, then dump his body in the pointless hole he was digging in the new garden. Then Max turns on Emily and does her in too, and buries the lovers in the grave - NEVER to be seen or heard again!

• Members

Good news!

He's dead!

The manslut of GH is dead!

The sluttiest man there ever was

The enemy of all of us who've ever watched

IS DEAD!

Good news!

GOOD NEWS!

Oh wait... I should save that for one when he is dead, huh?

• Members

What I don't understand is Maurice's rabid fan base? What is so great about him? He is definitely not a catch anymore - if he ever was. He looks old and tired.

And man does he sound stupid in interviews. He called Emily and Sonny "Beauty and the Beast" LOL

• Members

I still don't understand how MB can have such a huge fanbase. The guy lost it years ago. He sucks as an actor, he stumbles and mumbles through his lines, shows little or no emotion, he's not that attractive anymore, and his character is just stale now. This episode (Monday's) is living proof of that.

It's one thing to have a bad character, but MB just comes across as being a conceited SOB. Like when he said that NL was "like a sponge" when it came to acting. As if he's that great of an actor. He's like a little's teacher pet to TPTB at GH. He owes his career and popularity to Phelps and Guza/Pratt b/c, if I were in charge, his ass would have been out ages ago.

• Members

*bows down*

I'm just feeling the love in this thread and hate is such a beautiful emotion. It brings a tear to my eye. :lol::P

Maurice lost "IT" years ago. He nor Sonny has appealed to me in years. I wish I could invest in his current screen hogging since depression is a sensitive matter that should be educated on but I just hate his character. No amount of screaming or scenery chewing changes that contempt.

• Members

I just feel like laughing when I watch him playing crazy scenes. When he overturned the table while he and Emily were eating I was busting up. I know MD/BP is a serious issue but they are just making a mockery of it.

• Members

This is turning into my favorite thread. Did anyone notice how he would begin a sentence and then stop in the middle of it, and just start a whole new sentence?? :blink: He does it so much that it's no longer "effective". If another actor stumbled over his lines like that, they'd make him redo the scene!

Archived