Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Chenbot should just be on for the last fifteen minutes of the show and let us see how the fallout of POV comes up. All that scheming that we never see (if you don't have feeds that is) What a waste

• Members

I do have the feeds and I'm still finding this year to be boring! And when I say boring ... I'm speaking Big Brother 1 proportions.

I just downloaded BB4 off bit torrent ... the worst of the Shapiro seasons, and that had me more invested than BB7.

This show needs to twist some [!@#$%^&*] up and soon!

• Members

there's none of the antics and personal conflict that we see in a normal Big Brother season with strangers. These people are all too damn friendly. And everyone is being so stupid; rolling over dead and walking out the door when season 6 looks in their direction. That's not exciting. And who are these people anyway?! Kayser's game play stupidity over two seasons is seriously rivalling Marcellas' veto. Howie has never done anything worth while other than yell at a very stupid blonde anorexic ho.

And my "favourites", who were once so lively, are now duller than dirt. Is it the editing? Everyone knowing each other now? I dunno. I'm just getting very disapointed with this season.

• Members

IMO, every season of BB is pretty boring. But there is excitement in the little things. BB6 is clearly the most exciting. But BB5, BB4, and BB3 were never amazing in the excitement department. At least not that I could remember.

• Members

I'm not finding this season boring. I am finding it frustrating, but not boring. I'm frustrated because it seems like everyone is afraid to make a big move. I had hoped that James winning HOH would have jump-started the game, but he nominated Chicken George of all people. And he basically asked Will's permission to nominate him. James was one of my favorite players last year, but so far he's appeared wishy washy to me this year.

Last week Kayser just wasted HOH putting up "floaters". I didn't expect much from him anyhow. I did not like him last year and I didn't want him in the house this year.

I'm just waiting for someone to win HOH and make a bold move! I thought the S6 players would be bold, but it seems like they are not living up to last season.

• Members

I just get the feeling that everyone in that house is bending to Will. Maybe it's secret alliances or whatever, but I don't see why Chilltown is still there. They are annoying and they suck at the competitions. Yet Kayser made a deal with them last week and James asked Will for permission to put him up this week. I don't know what type of power he has in that house, but Will is like the evil puppet master or something.

• Members

Will plays a ton of mindgames. He may not have the ability to win competitions, but he is still a very strong player through his power to manipulate others. He is a major threat in the game, and all the houseguests are foolish for keeping him in there. I too am so frustrated with the way everyone is playing the game. All the houseguests have made countless alliances with literally everyone in the house, and as a result they're all afraid to put up someone who has the ability to survive after being nominated for eviction.

All I have to say is, GO WILL! I can easily see him making it to the end and winning the game, again.

• Members

what I dont get about the game is how people there are intentionally throwing competiitons. Like Marcellas and Erika for instance. The time to get rid of season 6 is now while the numbers against them are large but if they wait till season 6 picks off everyone, when are they going to get rid of them? They're reasoning is if they get HoH and put up a s6er then 1 might get HoH next week and put them up. IMO, it is way too stupid to throw competitions bc with so many against s6 now, the chances that they will get HoH is smaller than if they wait, but everyone is scared to make a big move against them. They all talk alot of [!@#$%^&*] but dont have anything to back it up. They are practically giving the game to S6

As for Will, he's overated as a player. I think he won his season bc everyone around him was too stupid. I cant see him winning All Stars unless they are equally as dumb.

Archived