The Babe and Josh friendship/could be more thread.

Skin

• Members

I loved the Babe and Josh interactions soo much today. I just had to do an appreciation thread. They were that great. :lol: I love the energy Colin and Alexa bring to their scenes and i love that they are there for eachother and that they can just relax and smile around eachother.

When was the last time Babe smiled? I don't think it happened anytime this month. But Josh was able to bring it out. Megan is currently writing a beautiful friendship between Babe and Josh and it was a major bright spot today inbetween the implosion of Tad and Dixie. So i have to say props to the writing staff for todays episode.

It was great and was truely enjoyable. :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They have this electric kind of chemistry and there jjust a breath of fresh air together. Even when there arguing there is a type of heat between them and i find Josh becoming more alive and more human around Babe.

Colin and Alexa are brilliant and they have alot of chrisma around eachother. They both look so vulnerable around eachother and i like that when Babe's world falls she has Josh there to help her out. Josh looked really sincere when he said he cared about her and it looked for a second like Babe was considering it. But then reality came back and she was torn.

But i love their dynamic. JOsh seems most sincere when he is around her and i think their interactions are beneficial for both of them. :)

Archived