Y&R-Huge Spolier for Next Week

• Members

Oh, Colleen finding out would be GREAT. She would use it to dangle over Victoria. I can see her now with that sly grin. I don't want Noah to find out, only because he's a little kid.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Colleen will definately find out. She's been pushing Brad & Sharon together. I wonder where Y&R is going with this story.

I feel bad for Noah but Sharon keeps reassuring Noah that Nick will be there. Although, I have to confess, my tolerance is running thin with her.

Nick is impossible.

Nikki is stuck up.

Victoria is a !@#$%^&*].

Victor is a bad ass!

• Members

That's my point. She promises Noah that Nick will still be in his life, but she attempts to throw up roadblocks and keep Nick out of Noah's life. That's just wrong. Although I know Nick is wrong for cheating, nobody should be playing a child against the other parent. I'd be on him if he did this to her too. He didn't do that to her when she ran off and left her kids though. Go figure.

I agree that Nick has become impossible. He wants Phyllis, but I guess the guilt, and everyone else's opinions that he should be with Sharon has stonewalled him. I wish he would just move on and leave Sharon behind. They had a teribble 10 years or so. They just need to pair off elsewhere because this marriage is stale.

Nikki, although I love her, IS stuck up. I have to agree. She forgets sometimes that she was broke and stripping to make a living when she met Victor.

Victoria has always been a !@#$%^&*]. I expect that from her though, being a Newman. What I HATE, just HATE is that she is so damn dumb when it comes to her personal life and the choices she makes over and over. She NEVER learns. Never. I feel liek if she is going to be a !@#$%^&*], she needs to be a BAD !@#$%^&*]. The female version of her father. Yet all these years, and I'm still waiting for that Victoria to show up.

Victor IS a bad ass. :lol: What would they do without him on here?

• Members

Damn...now I'll have nobody to root for. I'm hanging onto Team Sharon just by a thread after the Brad/Sharon kiss today.

I guess it's time to start TEAM JACK!!! LOL!

Just as long as he stays out of this bed-hopping mess.

• Members

I want Colleen to be the one that walks in on them; or better yet, Jack be the one that see them together...He could kill two birds with one stone; 1. By rubbing it in Nick's face and 2. By telling Victoria how much he's warned her about how slimy Brad is.

I bet the first thing out of Sharon's mouth is: "I wouldn't have had sex with Brad if Nick hadn't cheated on me with Phyllis. This is all Nick's fault that I slept with Brad."

One person I would, however, love to see pop the mess out of Sharon is Colleen or Nikki...Nikki doesn't like Sharon to begin with, but this would be one thing that would set her off...Plus, what would the ever caring Victor Newman think of his "wounded" Sharon when he learns that she went after his daughter's husband? Brad will lose that Board of Director's position as fast as Victor gave it to him when everything is stacked up against that moron.

As Dru said, this is the second time that Sharon's skanky butt went after someone that was with Victoria...I felt sorry for her for Nick cheating on her, but now that's long gone...All I think of her now is a desperate tramp that can't be without a man's constant attention...She and Brad both deserve whatever bad comes their way.

• Members

oooh, oooh, u know what ? I just thought of something - we've been trying to figure out why Victor has done an about-face where Brad is concerned & now news of this Brad/Sharon romp comes seemingly from nowhere. When I read your post, it dawned on me- What if Victor has been giving Brad everything he's really been after just to set him up to show his true colors to Victoria? That would make sense for both plot points assuming Brad has sex with Sharon after his board seat is secured. I gotta say I'm LOVING this storyline.

As for Brad being a plot point, I couldn't DISAGREE more Marland. For the first time in a LONG time, Don Diamont's Brad is front & center, driving story, and an investigation into his character's background has been launched. All of this stuff has been a LONG time coming and, if you wanna know, Brad's been my fave since I started watching, circa '92 (I also watched parts of the Cassandra Rawlins story in '88- I loves me some Nina Arveson too). This is the story I've been wanting Y&R to do for 14.....hell, 18 years. I'm thrilled with it.

• Members

OMG! I thought this was the story that Jack Smith DIDN'T want to tell last year when Cassie died. I remember him saying because he wanted to think of something fresh and new to do with Nick and Sharon and not have them go down this road again, because it's been there and done that.

Nick: Grace

Sharon: Diego & Cameron

Really? As much as I like Phyllis and Nick I do not want to see Sharon do this, it's a huge mistake for her and you know that she is going to use the whole revenge angle and it was after we fought and seperate, bullshit!!

How could Sharon have the nerve to even call Phyllis a common whore, when she stood up for Victoria at her wedding, she's her sister-in-law for crying out loud. I think this really goes a tid bit farther than what Nick done, yes it was wrong but OMG Sharon... you're hurting Victoria you're sister-in-law of ten years; you're doing basically what Nick did, except this time both parties are married and OYE!!!

Victoria is or at least should hit the roof when she finds out because this is the same thing Sharon did with Diego in like 2002/2003 whenever Nikki and Victor remarried, 2002 I think. I just...GGRRR!!!

Interesting storyline twist, but just seems out of character for the Sharon we've seen the last few days...IE calling Phyllis a whore and being so damn tough on Nicholas. Here's hoping that Nikki gets her strength back and has a few heated words with Sharon.

• Members

No wonder they can't stay happy. All these two know how to do is cheat on each other. If these are the role models that Noah has for parents.........I would move in with Victor and Nikki if I were him.

And wait until these two do find out. Victor will finally bury Brad, and Nikki will spend every waking moment telling Sharon how much of a slut she is. Sharon will say that Nick hurt her so bad she wasn't thinking straight, and Nikki will tell her how wonderful her son is and that she should just leave Nick alone.

I'm really sick of these two constantly cheating. Maybe they should break up and just stay that way. This is one plot point I don't like.

Archived