Y&R-Huge Spolier for Next Week

• Members

Sharon and Brad have sex next week.

I cant wait cause this twit will not have room to talk about anything and finally maybe just maybe Nick and Sharon marraige will be over. Maybe I can get Nick/Phyllis and Jt/Victoria.

Thi sis the Sharon I know and she wont have room to preach or say a dam thing to Phyllis espically the dog Brad has only been married for 2 weeks.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope Nicolas goes after custody of Noah. He allowed that damn woman to live in his house while he moved out so they could work on their marriage. Instead, she continues to pine after Brad, her sister-in-law's husband. Now she has no excuse to try and belittle Nick for what he did.

• Members

:lol:I don't think I've ever been happier for someone to actually sleep with another woman's husband...

oh wait...

I was happy when Nick slept with Phyllis. :lol: That hookup was the best one on daytime tv in years. But this will do.

More importantly, WHO will be the one to find out they're sexing? It won't be Victoria, that's too obvious. Won't be Nick. It's going to have to be Phyllis or maybe Victor. It will be need to be someone who can put the screws to them (for their silence on the matter) for it to play out right.

• Members

Me either. Plus, they already had Phyllis' son find out about Nick, so it would be silly to have Noah find out about Brad.

On another note, you don't think Sharon is using Noah as a pawn right now? :huh: What she is doing is beyond low. All the Newmans have gotten on my nerves at one time or another over the years, but I still choose any one of them, any day, over Sharon. :lol:

To the earlier post, how are they destroying the Brad character? He's been a bed-hopping, social climbing sleaze from the moment he set foot in Genoa City. Actually even BEFORE he came to Genoa City. He married a rich teenager (Lisa something or other), her father had it annulled, then she showed up in Genoa City, and had his behind caged like a wild animal in a cabin in the woods. :lol: Then he moved on to marrying Cassandra Rawlins and acquiring Ra-Tech (sp), millions of dollars, AND her estate when she died. Married Traci Abbott, cheated on her with her sister Ashely Abbott. And married Ashley too. Cue in him TRYING to marry Nikki to get his hands on some of the Newman Empire. He has been marrying up and marrying into wealth from the beginning. He hasn't cared one bit about a single woman he has married up to this point, including Victoria.

If Cassie hadn't died, she'd probably be next on his wedding invitations. :blink:

• Members

he's been long enough on the show to evolve. I've been watching this show since i was a little tot in the late 80s. I know Brad. This isn't character drama, Brad has become a plot point. They are just running out of ideas. People in soaps can do so much more than jump into bed with one another but this is all we seem to see these days.

• Members

I have you by about 10 years. I started watching in 1979 over the summers when school was out (but Brad wasn't on back then). :lol: My mom had me watching "the stories" FOR her while she was at work (this was before VCR's). However he has ALWAYS been this type of character. It's not like they abruptly changed him and made him some sleazeball. He's always been secretive about his past, we've never seen anyone from his family and he has always married into wealth to get where he is today. He's tried to pull a coup/hostile takeover on Newman Enterprises and the whole shebang. He's been embroiled in plots with Jabot and everything. Always trying to take control of something not rightfully his instead of actually WORKING for it. Brad is no saint. This has been in the making for years and they finally decided to use it.

As for becoming him being on long enough to evolve, eveyone has been on long enough for that. But Victor is still the master manipulator, Jack still wishes he could fill Victor's shoes, Sharon is still sleeping with men who aren't her husband, Ashley is still finding a new lover every year, but ultimately winds back up trying to get with Victor...so on and so forth. Everyone can flip the script for a little while, but they'll always go back to what they do best on here.

People on soaps have been jumping into bed with each other since soaps started. That's what they're supposed to do on daytime dramas. Bedhopping and backstabbing. I personally wish they'd get to killing the right people. :lol: Cassie was the wrong one to kill off (and I think they realized that too late). They should have killed Lily off instead of recasting her. But that's another thread altogether. :lol:

Archived