Another Celebrity Marriage Bites the Dust

Bree

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just didn't like her. She struck me as a snobbish !@#$%^&*]. It's great that people can extend beyond their personal welfare and want to help humanity. But she is so self righteous about it. She's IGNORANT chasing people around, refusing to let them be because their opinions differ from hers.

I also heard the kids hated her.

I'm not even phased by this break up.

I wonder who else will head to Splitsville. I'm clamoring for a Brangelina bust up.

• Members

I'm shocked that people actually thought that this marriage was going to last. They got together only 2 years after his beloved wife passed away. It was a rebound relationship that, ultimately, turned into a marriage and produced a child.

I feel really bad for their daughter, Beatrice, and for Paul b/c he seemed to really love Heather. But yeah...there was definitely something about her that wasn't genuine. I remember they gave an interview with 20/20 before their marriage, and while I felt sorry for the fact that she lost her leg in an accident, that doesn't automatically make her a saint. And the fact that I guess his other children, especially his daughter Stella, hate her, didn't make her that popular w/ the family.

It sucks b/c, w/o a pre-nup, she's going to make a ton of money. According to People.com, he's worth $1.5 billion...ouch!! :o

Archived