PSNS Spoiler: OMG WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah I think that is the tablid. She will have to do something to stop Ethan from leaving and they have been building to this for awhile. I have been hearing for awhile that Passions is gonna tie some stuff up (i even posted earlier some rumors) which is good news. Passions is definitely improving and I can't wait to see this.

• Members

oh, this goes way back to like 1999. There was a huge list, but I dont recall all of it now as I've lost my passion for the Theresa vs. Gwen saga.

Gwen was stupid for being there and for picking a fight, while at the same time, Theresa ... should have had the comon sense and decency not to rumble with a pregnant woman. She should have walked away.

• Members

What it means is that Ethan and Gwen are kicked out of the mansion, but Jane stays with Theresa.

She did try to walk away. She even tried to get help when Gwen was cramping, but Gwen had her by the hair and was being very violent with her. That's when Theresa snapped and called a spade a spade.

• Members

I know! It's been FIVE years, LOL.

I honestly don't even see Ethan leaving Gwen over this. I really don't. I'm so over this triangle it's ridiculous. I never liked it to begin with but dayum they really dragged this out.

I know! It's been FIVE years, LOL.

I honestly don't even see Ethan leaving Gwen over this. I really don't. I'm so over this triangle it's ridiculous. I never liked it to begin with but dayum they really dragged this out.

• Members

Five years. Half a decade, exactly! That's just ridiculous, LoL. On Days, we hadn't even ENDURED the Tropical Temptation storyline yet with the teen takeover. Since then, we've gone leapyears ahead of all that. And Passions is stuck still where they were five years ago. I swear, this show is on permanent pause!

Does Ethan even CARE that he's a Bennett anymore? I mean, hell.

• Members

The issue is not so much about the tabloid itself, but the fact that he thinks that his wife is just downright perfect and would never lie to him. However she did lie, and to protect her hide she continued to lie to him. She went as far as lying about a rape.

Archived