PSNS Spoiler: OMG WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Px, one of the soap mags reported last year that JER was riled after Ethan/Theresa fanatics learned of and VASTLY spread the leaked plans to FINALLY reveal the tabloid (I believe the actual story when that was supposed to come out, initially, was when Theresa found the disks and then it led to that whole incinerator thing--perhaps that was tacked on as a result of the leak) Anyway, if not for JER's hissy fit over that being ruined, there'd probably be no Alistair/Theresa marriage or Ethan in a coma (I made up that last part but it stands to reason, since all that happened after the reveal should've happened, which would leave Theresa-baby with no reason to marry BigAls.)

• Members

Like others have said, it's not that it has that much of an impact because of how it affected Ethan (personally, I'm one of the camp that believes his life is still just as good as it would have been if he were a Crane..um, he's still rich, still has some kind of relationship to Julian and he still has the women he loves, lol). But it has more to do with the fact that this is what makes him realize Gwen isn't some innocent. That's why this tabloid reveal is what Ethan/Theresa fans have been ITCHING for in a matter of five years. Ethan will finally realize that Gwen isn't perfect, that she's tainted.

Archived