Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That was what I wanted for Claudia in the beginning, before the character was sacrificed for Sonny. The early Claudia with those red shoes and something to prove worked with JE/TG instantly. They could have pulled off the mother/daughter thing without a hitch, and it would have made more sense then Tracy having an abortion. But alas…..

• Members

So what we got on Thursday was "Edward and Luke's conversation"? That had to be cut somehow because their interaction didn't deserve the moniker "conversation".

Outside of LuNacy, I'm really looking forward to the Tracy/Johnny conversation. JE and BB have always been great in scenes together, and with their long history through Lulu, they are pretty familiar with each other's backbone.

• Members

I had to restore my computer to its original state, and I lost everything... I deleted some photos from my camera after I saved them to my computer, and those are now gone forever. My other photos are either on my camera still, on PhotoBucket, or both, so that is good. *trying to be positive*

remos, I feel like Edward and Luke had something cut from their scenes as well.

• Members

Hey all...late last night that Happy New Year poster was back with some more insight into GH for the last six months or so.

Soapboy-good news...he said there should be some Bobbie and Leslie! Scotty will be back likely too

Here are the drops relevant to Tracy...sounds like Tracy is going to be the secret keeper of all kind of old secrets. A good role for her!

When you think of any Laura return, think circa 1993. RC does not remotely share Guza's view of her character.

I do not have anything on a Alan resurrection. However, an Emily return under consideration.

I dropped RC was not a fan of the Zacharras. He gutted GW's long mob war plans and Anthony would be gone. That is all I dropped regarding the Zs.

RC rewrote Robin's death and fallout as his first big "reset." With Robert and Anna, the investigation resurrects ancient ties/feuds and feels like a time warp back to the days of old-fashioned 80s adventures.

When ancient ties and feuds are resurrected, Lulu is reminded her family's legacy includes crime-fighting and saving the world.

I dropped what I had on Tracy Q and her new role as keeper of secrets.

I do not have any update on Dillon.

RC would like Ned back. Possibly for the Nurse's Ball.

Ancient ties will be resurrected including the Qs with the Cassadines.

Have you heard any rumblings of a return for Kin Shriner or Scotty?

he was a big part of GH history

Yes.

-Happy New Years

The Qs were at the heart/start of the original Ice Princess story.

A Q hired a Spencer to go after a Cassadines treasure.

It appears Tracy knows something about the original Qs stake in the Cassadines.

-Happy New Years

Do you think this will have anything to do with a Quartermaine/Cassadine heir soon to be born?

There may be such an heir already, and no I cannot explain further.

Again, I am sharing some of RC's notes. There are pieces still to be signed, sealed and delivered to make his dream umbrella story a reality.

Regarding whether AG would extend on FV's terms or return for the finale, is one of those undecided pieces. I cannot answer what is not decided yet.

I was told Mikkos and Edward were mentioned as having some business history.

-Happy New Years

Have you heard any talks about Audrey hardy, Jeff webber, Lesley Webber or Bobbie spencer? TIA

Bobbie and Leslie.

It appears GW was heading towards Edward dies and Michael takes over ELQ story.

I did not get access to Michael/Starr's storyboard.

From RC's notes he is positioning Starr to encourage Michael to use money, not the mob, as a means to his ends. Starr adores her father, sins and all. This will bind them.