But it seems that I got caught

What's this whole world comin' to

Things just ain't the same

Anytime the hunter...

Gets captured by the game

Oh yeah, Oh yeah!!

• Members

Soapboy, welcome!

SQUEEE!!!!! Today was so great! I keep finding myself re-watching the beginning of the ceremony over and over again. I love how passionate Luke was when he was telling her that he loves her and wants her to be his wife. And Tracy getting teary and barely able to get the words out. The smile on Luke's face when she says that she will love him until the day she dies. Oh, man! How much better will tomorrow be when they actually seal the deal?

On a side note, I noticed the look of admiration Edward gave Tracy as she walked by him. You very rarely see him show any sign of affection to Tracy. I thought it was a nice touch. I suppose the last time we got anything was during toxic balls when he told her he loved her when she was in the hospital bed. So, it's nice to see.

• Members

woohoo!! 'bout effin time!!

Loved the look of sincerity in Luke's eyes. Loved when our girl got choked up. FLOVE the dress as well. VERY classy. Remember the dress from "vow renewal"? EEK! heh.

Sorry I missed the chat tonite guys.

TQ, thanks for posting the caps.

Lainey, the cable is on the fritz AGAIN? Some not-so-good things never change. heh.

Remos Good Luck on the move. You are a strong woman and will get through it. There is a small possibility that I may be moving in the next few months (if I get accepted into a new building going up in my neighborhood), and the thought of even the possibility of moving scares the freakin crap out of me. I've lived in my current apartment since I was 15.

Hooked, I wanted to ask you last night but got side-tracked by the moon... When you met our girl, was there ever a hint of her "the wheels on the bus go round and round" personality? :)

Edit:

Thanks for posting the lyrics to that song lainey! SO perfect for LuNacy I agree!

oops - edit-Again:

Welcome soapboy!

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Welcome SoapBoy!!!! :lol:

LOL Just realized I never posed the recap or clips - sorry

GH Recap - Tracy Scenes

*Spoilers*

Lulu and Maya are inspecting the mansion and wonder where Tracy is. Tracy says Bahumbug and is yelling into her cell phone about a proposal that has to be on her desk. Lulu takes the phone away and says that Ms. Quartermaine is busy and that the proposal had better be there on her desk very, very soon. Tracy says she has a business to run and Lulu says she has a wedding and she is not even dressed. Tracy says that she is not undressed. Maya says that it’s pathetic and Tracy says that she wants her to look really pathetic when Luke ditches her. Lulu says that her dad loves Tracy. Tracy states that Luke loves her money and that he won’t sign it away in a pre-nup.

Luke is talking to Ethan says how he used to be on his side and not follow the rules. Ethan says he still is all those things and he is on Luke’s side but he can’t push the guilt button because he doesn’t have one. Lucky walks in and Luke says “Who is this? Oh yeah, my other traitorous son.” Lucky says be nice or he won’t feed him. Lucky asks Ethan if Luke has tried to run and Ethan says that he hasn’t given him a chance. Luke says that keeping him in a room with no alcohol could be considered kidnapping and he could have then arrested. They laugh and Ethan says that lucky isn’t going to arrest himself and Lucky says that he won’t arrest Ethan. They say that he will have to go to the PCPD but if he makes a move for the door they will take him down. Luke pretends to shoot both of them. Lucky asks if he wants coffee and Luke says why not.

Maya tells Tracy that it is okay and she can stop the cynicism for one day especially on such a triumphant one. Tracy says triumphant. And Maya tells her she is getting everything she wants Luke is marrying her for real and at such a splashy ceremony and he is even footing the bill. Maya take Tracy’s hand and tells her to do the happy dance and stop barking and snarling and expecting the worse. Tracy says she knows Luke better and his need to self destruct will triumph. She says she had accepted it she has a strong constitution and a high tolerance for pain and she can take the humiliation but she won’t do it looking like a prom queen. Tracy walks off. Lulu stops her and tells her to have some faith in her dad because he doesn’t give his heart away easily and he gave it to her. Lulu says that Luke loves her and she needs to go upstairs and get ready. Tracy laughs and says “Help.”

Luke laughs and says that they know he wants to marry Tracy and he made a thousand asses of himself trying to get her to agree to marry him. He says he has done everything he could and that he paid for this ‘NASA exploration’ and it has not been inexpensive even with the smuggled booze. He says why would he run out on something that he put in motion. Ethan and Lucky say that it’s what he does even if the thing he is running from makes him happy. Luke asks how much he owes them for the psychiatric examination. Lucky tells him to have some coffee and relax. Luke asks if its Irish ad Lucky says there is no booze in his house. Luke asks what good is he and Ethan and Lucky laugh. Luke says that Ethan always carries a flask. Ethan says that it was confiscated in the pat down. Luke says he don’t know how he ended up with two ungrateful ingrates as sons. Lucky says he will thank them once he becomes Mr Tracy Quartermaine. Luke says he doesn’t think so. Ethan says that the wedding makes him his uncle. They all laugh. Lucky suggests they get the tux’s on. Luke looks at a key.

Lulu says they have musicians but they are waiting for a minister. Maya says they also need a groom and a properly dressed bride. Lulu asks if she should check on Tracy. Maya says afraid she repelled out of a window. Lulu says she could lock herself in a bathroom. Maya says she does not blame Tracy for being skittish because Luke is unpredictable on a good day. Maya says if Luke doesn’t come Tracy will be really hurt and mortified. Lulu says that it won’t happen because Luke will be there. Lulu goes on a rant about weddings and stuff. Tracy comes in and says Tracy Quartermaine hides from nothing. Lulu says it’s hard to tell from the outfit. Maya asks who orders a custom wedding gown and chickens out when it is time to put it on. Tracy says seriously you are calling me a coward. Maya says she is calling her a bride and that it is her wedding day and she should act like it. Lulu says that he will be there. Tracy says that she does not share her optimism and says “However, if my face is gong to get left having out I suppose the rest of me might as well look good. And when this mortifying day is mercifully over I know what I can start a bon fire and we can burn the dress. I’ll go put it on.”

Luke says he is all monkey’d up and ready for his banana…….daiquiri. Lucky says that he promised to marry Tracy sober. Luke says they could stop at Jake’s and toast his rosy future. Ethan says he would get toasted and Tracy would drop him like a bad habit. Luke says that the two of them are like a couple of humourless undertakers. Luke says he needs a little liquid refreshment so when he gets to the altar and says all of the soppy it is natural. Lucky says it will come from the heart. Luke says he wants it to be over so he can get to the boozy reception. Ethan says he just want to be gone. Edward appears in the doorway and says if that’s what he wants he will take him to the airport.

Ethan says that Edward has Luke locked in the dungeon. Lucky says at least he didn’t take the ride to the airport Edward offered. Alice walks in looking sad Ethan asks what’s wrong and Lucky asks if someone died. Alice says no but if Luke marries Tracy it will destroy him. She goes on about Luke and Tracy something about Tracy snipping his hoo ha’s. Alice says that she will help him get away and that Lucky and Ethan should tell him that. Carly walk up blah blah

There was Edward Luke scene – Edward offers him money to leave he refuses.

Alexis walks in with the pre-nup. Edward says no signature no ceremony

More Edward and Luke scenes

Cutting to the wedding

Luke walks in, shakes Ethan and Lucky’s hands. Cannon in D plays in the background. Maya walks down the stairs followed by Lulu. Tracy comes down looks really surprised that Luke is there. Alexis taps the pre-nup and sits down. She walks past Sonny and Brenda eeewww. She walks past Edward and he gives a little smile. She walks up to the altar and gives Lulu her flowers. The minister tells everyone to be seated. The minister starts saying the welcome and Tracy stops him and says she needs to see the pre-nup. Luke says no and snatches it out of her hands.

Luke says “That’s enough of this” and puts the pre-nup in his pocket. He than says “There come a time where the games and one-upmanship have to stop. When two people in love have to get real, it’s time for that now. I’m gonna go first to show you how easy it is. About 100 years ago there was this song a Moe town tune sung by the marvalettes with the unlikely title ‘the hunter gets caught by the game.’ Title says it all, that’s what happened here. I set a trap for you, you flipped it. I love you. We are perfect together. We are each others unlikely surprise, totally unexpected. So that’s why I am standing here, in full out unapologetic husband mode. Alice thank you very much for keeping the get-away car ready but I’m not going to need it this time.” Tracy looks at her shocked and mouths fired. Luke grabs her by the arm and says “Hey you. I’m trying to marry you. You pay attention to me. I love you Tracy Spanky Popsicle Quartermaine. I want to call you wife and know that it is more than just another nickname.” Tracy says “Okay well you are right about the unlikely and unexpected surprise thing. You brought me back to life. You gave me something to look forward too. You gave me a reason to get up in the morning. And every night I look forward to out next adventure. Luke Spencer I am going to Love you until the day I die.”

*Spoilers*