• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That would be fabulous.

And thanks for the consideration but don't worry about it. This little gaggle is a rather interesting collection and the Tracy thread is more like a pot-luck feasting than anything else I've seen around here. Everyone's contributions are welcome.

• Members

I want to thank you all again for being so friendly and welcoming to me. It has been great posting here this past week. I must say that this thread is so positive compared to other message boards, where the nastiness is so ugly. It is one thing to disagree with someone, but quite something else when one starts attacking a person because they have a differing view of the show. I joined SOC this summer, and I quickly grew tired of the negativity. I post here more often than I ever posted there. The constant, having to defend your opinion because someone else took issue with it, drama was starting to annoy me.

• Members

Here is a small bit of gossip from SoapZone, don't know how true it is but here it is.......

Before Luke and Tracy can shake off the rice from their wedding ceremony, they have to deal with a meddling Edward and later, a lethal Helena. Unbelievably, Helena seems to know Lisa very well. Lisa could be a Cassadine. Lisa does more than intrigue Johnny; the two of them have fun with each other.

And here is spoilers, which we already know.....

Wedding guests of Luke and Tracy wait for the other shoe to drop – i.e., Luke to run for the hills – but somehow he holds steady.

Tracy and Luke barter over their conditions during their exchange of wedding vows.

Wedding guests—made up of family, friends and fillers—work to nudge Tracy and Luke as officially, legally married.

Brook Lynn is the voice of reason that finally helps Tracy and Luke go through with the wedding.

• Members

thanks nex!!

saw someone talking about a promo for this week of sonny proposing/brenda catchin the bouquet and brenda agreeing to marry sonny but I have'nt seen it anywhere so it might be fake.

There should be Q scenes all week I heard. And Tracy is on the 27th. If we could sneak in one more day next week she might hit 90 ep for this year! Sad when DZ is in probably 239 or 243