Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

DD reporting that Nic is taking BL to LuNacy's wedding, so at least one of Tracy's biological descendants will be there. I wonder if Nedly and Dillon will even be mentioned… I hope so. GH runs hot-and-cold on their references to legacy characters not on the canvas so it could go either way.

• Members

Looking ahead to December:

*Jerry Jacks makes his way back to Port Charles

*If you are a Sonny and Brenda fan, the romance between the two this month should make you very, very happy

*A new patient, played by Daniel Benzali, checks into General Hospital and ignites some drama there. Look for the doctors to get involved in a new hospital storyline that will also have ramifications for Robin, Lisa and Patrick

*The Dec 21 deadline for Luke and Tracy's wedding will be here before you know it....but will it go off without a hitch? Look for the duo to play a big role in December story

*More information comes out about Brenda, Dante and the baby she was talking about. You don't think they'd forget about that, did you?

http://sn.soapnet.go...-week-of-112910

• Members

I really hope GH is FINALLY learning a thing or two from Days and OLTL - put the vets in a front-burner story and then you can have whomever else you want doing their thing. It doesn't have to be all vets all the time, just your base vet couple with a real story.

• Members

Remos, you might like this story since you watch DOOL now. Susan Seaforth Hayes seems like such a nice woman. My friend works in a store in LA where she frequents. She waits on her when she comes in. She was in the back last week and someone came and found her and said that someone was asking for her. She was rolling her eyes thinking it was a customer who probably needed her to check for some obscure thing. When she went to the front it was SSH...she said she just wanted to wish her a happy thanksgiving and give her a hug and because she knew she was a big DOOL fan she brought her four beer mugs with Brady's pub on them and a t-shirt. They always talk about the show as she knows she is a long time fan! How nice is that?